Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,971  
"Metropolitan Area". I didn't say "city".
Your city of Madison Alabama has a population of 55,000. You purposely quoted a high 491,000 number that obviously came from a large area of the top of the state area including 21 different towns.

How disingenuous of you, to imply this whole area only uses 2 superchargers.

Just your town alone, has 99 level 2 and 3 public chargers.

You’re a Bullsheet artist.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,972  
I am not a bit surprised on his manipulative posting nature. His history is rampant with it.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,973  
When you drink the Tesla Kool-aid your world only revolves around Tesla. There are only 2 Tesla Supercharger locations. Going to another charger site would be unthinkable. :LOL:

1711715665108.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,974  
I am not a bit surprised on his manipulative posting nature. His history is rampant with it.
Me neither.
I actually thought he’d stop making sheet up, after I embarrassed him with his lack of knowledge on EV battery warranties in California, and states that adopt California emissions warranties, but no….
He never manned-up, and admitted he was wrong. All he did was he took a day off from the site, hoping all’s forgotten, and came back , manipulating data, statistics, and stories, mixing in more straw man arguments….as usual.
I now treat anything he posts, as suspect.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,975  
When you drink the Tesla Kool-aid your world only revolves around Tesla. There are only 2 Tesla Supercharger locations. Going to another charger site would be unthinkable. :LOL:

View attachment 859488

250 charging stations including
36 fast chargers
20 superchargers….

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,977  

View attachment 859488
What others are in the area? The Nissan dealer had CHAdeMO but that only works on Nissan LEAF and with a $400 adapter for Tesla. There used to be a couple other CHAdeMO in Huntsville.

There are 7 CCS chargers in Decatur, 6 at Buc-ees, and a couple in Huntsville. All on travel corridors not corner gas stations.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,978  

View attachment 859488

Lets increase the size of the map to include all of Alabama. Hmmmm. Looks like your facts are, as usual, not facts.
Oh, and more superchargers are added every week across the good old USA!
Good news also is that most EV owners charge at home and use their EV's within 50 miles.

Alabama_superchargers.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,979  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,980