Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,991  
250 charging stations including
36 fast chargers
20 superchargers….

So if you believe that then all of your arguments about lack of "charging infrastructure" are null and void. Which is it?

Go through the non-Superchargers on that site and ask about each, "is this really a usable charger?" Many homes are listed, really batshit save the world EV people "doing their part" were offering to share their home EVSE and posted to the site which is named PlugShare. You haven't been around very long to know this.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,992  
12 more level 3 charging stations in Athens, which is in the Huntsville metropolitan ..

Chargehub doesn't say where to find those L3s.

There are (8) Superchargers at one site and (said to be, I didn't see them last time I was there) (6) CSS at another. That is 14. All on I-65.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,993  
Lets increase the size of the map to include all of Alabama. Hmmmm. Looks like your facts are, as usual, not facts.
Oh, and more superchargers are added every week across the good old USA!
Good news also is that most EV owners charge at home and use their EV's within 50 miles.

View attachment 859496

The discussion was about the Huntsville metro area. Grumpy is correct in that there are only 2 Tesla Supercharger sites. However, there are other charging sites available that are not Tesla sites, as others pointed out. I thought this was a discussion about EVs, not just Tesla, regardless of what the Tesla owners seem to think.

If you want to change the parameters of the discussion to make a point, feel free to do so.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,994  
If you think I am falsifying ("manipulating") data then don't be a coward calling me names, try to prove me wrong. Your words have no weight due to lack of authenticity.

Attachments

• i  dont understand.png
    i dont understand.png
    503.8 KB · Views: 29
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,995  
If you think I am falsifying ("manipulating") data then don't be a coward calling me names, try to prove me wrong. Your words have no weight due to lack of authenticity.

Grumpycat, you really need to exercise that ignore function. Don’t let idiots make you waste keystrokes.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,996  
The discussion was about the Huntsville metro area. Grumpy is correct in that there are only 2 Tesla Supercharger sites. However, there are other charging sites available that are not Tesla sites, as others pointed out. I thought this was a discussion about EVs, not just Tesla, regardless of what the Tesla owners seem to think.

If you want to change the parameters of the discussion to make a point, feel free to do so.

I was replying to more ignorance making the point that traveling with a Tesla is not an issue and most owners charge at home so making a list of superchargers in Huntsville was as usual just ignorance on display.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,997  
I think Elon's genius is he gave Tesla ""emotion"". I've never seen anything like it in 71 years. I've always liked certain cars...LIKE, not love or lust. It's a weird phenomenon and owners talk with arousal for () and anger against those who don't "feel the love".
I love my wife, family, pets...but not something inanimate. Maybe that's why my wife & I have been together so long, since teenagers. Neither of us are enamored by anything man made regardless of cost or features and in fact it's the opposite.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,998  
I think Elon's genius is he gave Tesla ""emotion"". I've never seen anything like it in 71 years. I've always liked certain cars...LIKE, not love or lust. It's a weird phenomenon and owner talk with arousal for () and anger against those who don't "feel the love".
I love my wife, family, pets...but not something inanimate. Maybe that's why my wife & I have been together so long, since teenagers. Neither of us are enamored by anything man made regardless of cost or features and in fact it's the opposite.
A nice set of augmented breasts can be very arousing.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,000  
147000 Kia/ Hyundai EV's in USA to be recalled.

Unlike most Tesla recalls, the owners will have to bring the vehicles in to the Certified dealers.

The Integrated Charging Control Unit has a software glitch which can result in: Charging problems and also Loss of Power while driving...
The ICCU's will be inspected for damage reprogrammed or replaced.

Last edited: