Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,181  
Found the window sticker with warranty info.

NqfQ4eg.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,182  
Found the window sticker with warranty info.

NqfQ4eg.jpg
Would have thought for the money you would have new floor mats?

Just kidding.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,183  
Would have thought for the money you would have new floor mats?

Just kidding.
The charged me for the floor mats! But not the paint, interior, or wheels. Then they gave me $24,000 off. So I call it a win.

And apparently the factory floor mats are trash, but a company called linerx makes custom all weather ones that are a perfect fit for the ocean, so I bought them and will be pulling the factory ones out.

GVb1ES8.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,186  
How is it like the model s? I don't know anything about tesla.
The Tesla Model S and X are Tesla's top of the line of models in quality and price.

In 2018 Tesla introduced the $35K Model 3 which was less than half the price of a Model S and smaller. Due to my full blown Ankylosis Spondylitis (poker spine) form of arthritis I can kind of get in and out of a Model S but the Model 3 is a no go due to no head movement.

The Tesla Model Y is a SUV that came out in 2020 with 8 inches of ground clearance so getting in and out of it is more doable. About 70% of the parts are the same as in the Model 3 for cost control.

Our 2016 Nissan Leaf SL that we got in 2019 is a good fit for us and the wife likes it and drives it locally. It only has a range of 150 mi which works just fine for us since we charge it at home.

How is the ride and feel of your Ocean?

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,187  
Electric MPV Exeed concept is headed for production ... with its ingenious doors

As one who has been driving Nissans for over 50 years I am looking forward to EVs from China. I love the doors on the e08.

While the world wide recession may delay the Chinese EV makers from building EVs in North America for awhile by 2034 their local car factories may be as common as Nissan and Toyota are today.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,188  

Ford Pro is automaker's most powerful weapon — and it's no longer a secret​

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,189  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,190  
The charged me for the floor mats! But not the paint, interior, or wheels. Then they gave me $24,000 off. So I call it a win.

And apparently the factory floor mats are trash, but a company called linerx makes custom all weather ones that are a perfect fit for the ocean, so I bought them and will be pulling the factory ones out.

GVb1ES8.png
Wish Fisker did qualify for the $7500 fed incentive as that would have been an even sweeter deal.

Pennsylvania rebates