Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,191  
Electric MPV Exeed concept is headed for production ... with its ingenious doors

As one who has been driving Nissans for over 50 years I am looking forward to EVs from China. I love the doors on the e08.

While the world wide recession may delay the Chinese EV makers from building EVs in North America for awhile by 2034 their local car factories may be as common as Nissan and Toyota are today.
You do realize the hypocrisy in hoping for EVs made in China, right?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,193  
Two questions I have:
1) Why would someone get a tax credit buying a Tesla and not a Fisker???
2) Why wouldn't Teslas have a solar panel on the roof? To me that makes sense for many reasons.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,194  
You do realize the hypocrisy in hoping for EVs made in China, right?
Why do you say that most everybody here buys stuff from Charlie every time they go to Walmart?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,195  
Two questions I have:
1) Why would someone get a tax credit buying a Tesla and not a Fisker???
2) Why wouldn't Teslas have a solar panel on the roof? To me that makes sense for many reasons.
American workers and Company.

Over 50% of most Teslas is made in house and North America. Advantage of a vertically integrated company.

90% of parts sourced in North America (65% US/CAD, 25% MX) and Manufactured in TX – Cybertruck may tie the #1 spot on the American Made Index. Model Y is also 90% and Manufactured in CA/TX (70% US/CAD, 20% MX sourced)

Magna Steyr builds the Fisker and production is based in Graz Austria.

I agree If you are going to build an EV with Glass roof put
solar cells in it.

Wow big difference on which state a person lives in buying an EV as far as getting rebates versus paying extra.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,197  
Why do you say that most everybody here buys stuff from Charlie every time they go to Walmart?
I don't go to walmart, ever. Not since i saw an actual human turd in the isle. Nothing they sell i can't get elsewhere. Everything about them is disgusting.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,198  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,199  
I always laugh when people ignorantly bash Walmart, or Amazon, implying they only sell Chinese stuff, so they shop elsewhere.
Nice story… where?
Everyone sells Chinese stuff because it’s cheap and what consumers want…obviously.
My local Walmart, because it has an automotive, and grocery department, probably has a higher % American product than just about anywhere else in my area.
Target, Costco, dollar general, dollar store, family dollar?? Chinese stuff everywhere.
Even Autozone down the street stocks predominantly their house brand parts like brake pads, calipers…from china…. Even big name car parts companies are likely made in china,

Last edited: