Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,411  
Magna didn't scrap it, they furloughed the employee's until fisker either gets their stuff sorted, or goes **** up. If fisker sorts stuff out, magna will restart production. There's a lot of negative press jumping the gun on this one. Sure things don't look good, but it's not over. I don't understand all the negative press, unless they're deliberately trying to put them down.
Good luck

With EV sales slumping, and legacy automakers scaling back EV plans, finding an investor will be difficult.

And without vehicles to sell, they will not have the cash flow to survive.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,412  
History repeating???

I think EV is not going away and for some ideal and more will be drawn if the State mandates continue.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,413  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,414  
Good luck

With EV sales slumping, and legacy automakers scaling back EV plans, finding an investor will be difficult.

And without vehicles to sell, they will not have the cash flow to survive.
That's their main problem. They do have vehicles to sell. The supply chain has been their main problem. They have about 1000 vehicles in the US, 500 in transit, and 3000 awaiting shipment from austria.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,415  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,417  
"Vermont is one of 25 states in the US Climate Alliance. The alliance has agreed to comply with the Paris Agreement, regardless of federal policy."

The “alliance “ has 24, not 25, and Puerto Rico, and Guam are not states, neither which I’m sure you couldn’t even point out on a map, especially Guam.
…but keep posting silliness, daily

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,418  
Vermont , which has no coastline, wants to “invest” in offshore wind power, to go all “renewable “😁
= make ratepayers pay a lot more for electricity.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,419  
The “alliance “ has 24, not 25, and Puerto Rico, and Guam are not states, neither which I’m sure you couldn’t even point out on a map, especially Guam.
…but keep posting silliness, daily
I've been to Guam but just sat on the plane while it was serviced :)