Beginning to HATE the new software

/ Beginning to HATE the new software #11  
Soundguy said:
Well.. I just accidentally marked all the forums read... The menu's are 'hot' and it's way easy to accidentally drag a mouse over the wrong spot..
Unless something was changed recently, the menus are not 'hot'. You still have to click on 'Mark All Forums Read' after the drop down list appears.

/ Beginning to HATE the new software
The hot menues were the forum selection.. and at the blinding speed everything was running, I had clicked, and then waited for something to happen.. screen was blank while loading, and right as I was clicking my mouse button, the screen sufddenly loaded the new header tot he page and I hit the mark all forums read. On my system, the menu to the quick links would drop down when you mouse over it. Doesn't seem to be doing it now.. Just checked.

However the forum jump menu is still hot.

Keep in mind.. this is an old thread.. all this happened? 4 days ago?

Soundguy

/ Beginning to HATE the new software #13  
Soundguy said:
I actually don't read every forum. I almost never make it to kioti, and only rarely visit JD.. I also only rarely visit family meeting, book, and grey, and orphan.

Soundguy

Yeah, thats kind of like me. I have 5 favorites. In the past
I would get to some tractor forums other then the tractor I currently own, but very rarely anymore. I have to admit to quickly looking at the topics paying more attention to names I recognize from the past. It was really neat to see the old post by MChalkey about heat stroke. Some of the old names were fun to see and remember.