Bercomac 56" snowblower vs Kioti 54"

/ Bercomac 56" snowblower vs Kioti 54" #11  
Well in that case, you've convinced me.

Sounds like a skill issue to me. Should probably try some kind of weights or ballast on your 3 pt hitch.

No pavement here to drive off of. Don't know if the OP even has any pavement to drive off of. You don't know either. He wants a front mount blower, but that doesn't seem to be good enough to satisfy you. He had a front mount blower previously that he didn't seem to have any issues with. Still not good enough for you though, is it?

/ Bercomac 56" snowblower vs Kioti 54" #12  
Well, I just took a look at the Berco web page on the 56" front blower.

There is listed the Kioti CK2510 as a direct fit. My bet is it is a good match and a good product.

That right angle auger drive gear box is the weak link on all of that type. Pick up your drives free of branches and stones before the snow covers over!

I run two blowers depending on snow. 54 Front on the Kubota, or the 60 inch rear mount (Meteor Brand , also Canadian) The front mount is favored 10:1. Unless we get over 2 feet overnight.

/ Bercomac 56" snowblower vs Kioti 54" #13  
The worm drive can be a weak link. However, I have had blowers from Ariens, Honda and now Bercomac with the same type of drive from the impeller to the auger. I make sure the shafts on the augers are lubed so that the shear bolts can do their job. And they have on numerous occasions, especially when the grader puts presents in the bank at the end of my driveway.

/ Bercomac 56" snowblower vs Kioti 54"
Well now 4 storms in and just did 9" of heavy wet snow, I'm very impressed with the Bercomac 56" front snowblower. Even the wet stuff it was pushing 30+ feet out.

/ Bercomac 56" snowblower vs Kioti 54" #15  
Well now 4 storms in and just did 9" of heavy wet snow, I'm very impressed with the Bercomac 56" front snowblower. Even the wet stuff it was pushing 30+ feet out.
For me distance is key and the Berco has delivered for my set up. I can get the end of driveway stuff across the street and into the Village snow dump, even into 15mph winds. I do wish it were a bit taller, we got a dumping around the 13th of January and it was about 6" above the bucket, so i pushed through, backed up and made a second pass to get what flowed over the blower. Got their cab too which although isn't ideal for vision, I am so much more comfortable than my walk behind. May do the Lexan mod on the front too help see a bit better.