best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #31  
There are some older ag utility tractors about that size that came with hydro, I know IH for one made some.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #32  
There are some older ag utility tractors about that size that came with hydro, I know IH for one made some.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #33  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a John Deere 5103 )</font>

I thought about mention it.. but since it did not meet his "HST' criteria.. I left it out.. I agree though.. good price on a solid machine.

Soundguy

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a John Deere 5103 )</font>

I thought about mention it.. but since it did not meet his "HST' criteria.. I left it out.. I agree though.. good price on a solid machine.

Soundguy

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor
May have to think about the tranny compared to price.

Loaded L5030HST/FEL/BH and 6' bush hog around 34k including tax.

Same place, Kioti DK45 almost same set up (difference between attachments and such) almost 4-5k less.

The L3830HST with same set up about the same price as the Kioti. Just don't want to end up wanting "more" tractor down the road.

NOT trying to get a "brand war" started.

May look at the L4400, different machine I realize.

Father will be down next week and may go for some test drives.

NH has a TC-40 (?) with FEL/BH for 27k that I may end up looking at.

When I ended up getting a ZTR (you know that question, which should I get, a ZTR or tractor, ended up going with the ZTR first) the Deere dealer kind of "rubbed me wrong".

Amazing how much you can see a difference in dealers when you're just out "price shopping".

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor
May have to think about the tranny compared to price.

Loaded L5030HST/FEL/BH and 6' bush hog around 34k including tax.

Same place, Kioti DK45 almost same set up (difference between attachments and such) almost 4-5k less.

The L3830HST with same set up about the same price as the Kioti. Just don't want to end up wanting "more" tractor down the road.

NOT trying to get a "brand war" started.

May look at the L4400, different machine I realize.

Father will be down next week and may go for some test drives.

NH has a TC-40 (?) with FEL/BH for 27k that I may end up looking at.

When I ended up getting a ZTR (you know that question, which should I get, a ZTR or tractor, ended up going with the ZTR first) the Deere dealer kind of "rubbed me wrong".

Amazing how much you can see a difference in dealers when you're just out "price shopping".

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #37  
Yeah and the DK45S has a self leveling front end loader, fender mounted joy stick control, rear lift lever, and standard single aux. remote...oh and a 4-year warranty.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #38  
Yeah and the DK45S has a self leveling front end loader, fender mounted joy stick control, rear lift lever, and standard single aux. remote...oh and a 4-year warranty.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #39  
As the owner of a Kubota L5030 HSTC I guess I am prejudiced towards that model. After 2 years and 900 hrs I am very satisfied with this model. I think for your father the hydro, cab, power steering, tilt steering wheel and other features will be a great benefit. Good luck with what ever model you choose, it seems like each new year brings great improvements in the tractor world.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #40  
As the owner of a Kubota L5030 HSTC I guess I am prejudiced towards that model. After 2 years and 900 hrs I am very satisfied with this model. I think for your father the hydro, cab, power steering, tilt steering wheel and other features will be a great benefit. Good luck with what ever model you choose, it seems like each new year brings great improvements in the tractor world.