best brand ag Tractor in world?

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #21  
actually mahindra is the number one selling Ag tractor in the world at the moment. Not saying they have the biggest or the best, but as far as brand, they are in the lead for now

Not really.....They've managed to latch onto some "Bill Clinton Fuzzy Math" statistics that aren't backed up with facts. Mahindra sells a lot of tractors, but are by no way, hook or crook, #1 in sales in this world. Not even close......

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #22  
how can Mahindra be the #1 selling AG tractor in the world when they don't even build anything above 85hp? when i think of AG tractors i start thinking 100hp on up.

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #23  
New Holland has awesome tractors I've driven several skid loaders, a Tc 55 and 48 and a TL 90 with a NH 1431 discbine. New Holland is probably the best when it comes to haying and tractors(after all they did invent the most successful baler and the Rotory Combine)

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #24  
New Holland has awesome tractors I've driven several skid loaders, a Tc 55 and 48 and a TL 90 with a NH 1431 discbine. New Holland is probably the best when it comes to haying and tractors(after all they did invent the most successful baler and the Rotory Combine)

Amen Farmboy. Nh is known for their hay equipment. Forage and harvesting as well.

/ best brand ag Tractor in world? #25  
I mentioned the topic to a friend in an e-mail and he said without doubt his vintage Porsche tractor is the best... It's been in the family since new.