Best City Names

/ Best City Names #61  
Know it very well. Back from the days of Drive in Restaurants where you did park you car and blow the horn for service. Does it show on the map by that name for I really thought it was the name of the now store there.
Not really sure. we always just called the area Park and Blow. It made the David Letterman show, I think it was Dave.

/ Best City Names #62  
I live not to far from Disco Illinois. I’d forgotten about it until a couple of weeks ago when they had a flood and you got it, there was panic at the Disco.
There's a little town in Indiana called Disko. Somebody misspelled. I don't know who.

/ Best City Names #64  
Climax and Colon aren't terribly far apart in Michigan, but Hell and Paradise are.

/ Best City Names #66  
For the Canadians in the forum, there is Molson, Washington. I have no idea where Labatt might be.

/ Best City Names #67  
I don't know where Zzyzx, Nevada is, but I have been to Zzyzx California many times.
It's a traffic jam at lunch time in the middle of nowhere.

/ Best City Names #68  
Toad Suck, Arkansas has a festival every year not sure what they do for festivities

/ Best City Names #69  
I don't know where Zzyzx, Nevada is, but I have been to Zzyzx California many times.
It's a traffic jam at lunch time in the middle of nowhere.
Kenmbz - you are correct - in California - somehow I assumed it was in Nevada as the only I see the signs are when I am on the way to Nevada.

/ Best City Names #70  
Kenmbz - you are correct - in California - somehow I assumed it was in Nevada as the only I see the signs are when I am on the way to Nevada.
Too many trip to Vegas Beowulf :cool: