Best tractor in the 30 hp range

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Best tractor in the 30 hp range #31  
Cliff you must be kidding? The word twisting and propaganda never ends here.. How is it that the original post asks for tractor owners in the 30 hp class give their experiences and when someone like Gippolit gives his experience that somehow he is just giving a sales pitch.. I happend to have the same experience as him when i shopped for a 30HP tractor which took 1 1/2 years for me to do and also ended up with a Kioti . How ironic.. I had my heart set on a New Holland when i started looking, after talking with local owners i then looked heavily into Kubota, there were alot of great owners in the Kubota chat room here, who were very informative and kind. I narrowed down my needs in a tractor and ultamately ended up with the Kioti. For me it was the the best tractor out there that fit my needs. In my original post in this room i recommend the Kubota B3030 for a tractor giving specific tasks.That also was a result of my long research into the original post here about a 30hp tractor. Then i recommended the Kioti Ck30 for other tasks.. I happend to pay thousands less for my Kioti.which was the result of quotes from around 5 Kubota and around 5 Kioti dealerships and 3 New Holland dealerships, and 3 John Deere dealerships. The best prices from all dealers actually did end up being 3-4 thousand less for similar task machines. Those were the FACTS for me.. Of course things may be different in different part of the country, no one said they couldnt be.... And to constantly try to imply that smaller market tractor brands has anything to do with quality is just a form of slander. It has no use but to try to persuade others to discriminate because of the size of the company.That has no place here on TBN. Kioti in my case has a nationwide network of dealers and parts are not a problem at all for me. They also have a very helpful chatroom here on TBN,as does the kubota in my experience. My dealer is excellent, and has gone way out of his way to accomadate me. Which is one of the most important thing for someone looking to buy a tractor to remember. That still does not mean you cant pay a little more if you find a good dealership, it will be well worth it. If you own a 30 hp tractor , share your experience with others, good or bad, If you dont, let others who do contribute so we can stick to the original post...

/ Best tractor in the 30 hp range #32  
<font color="blue"> so we can stick to the original post... </font>
That is one of major problems here. A poster says that he has narrowed it down to brand x and brand y. Then he get brand t, q and s crammed down his throat.

/ Best tractor in the 30 hp range #33  
<font color="blue">A poster says that he has narrowed it down to brand x and brand y. Then he get brand t, q and s crammed down his throat. </font>

Jerry, Could you point that out for me. The 'original poster' made the original post to this thread, then one follow up post. I did not see that he mentioned specific brands. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Don

/ Best tractor in the 30 hp range #34  
The original poster has moved on to the Kubota forum where he's receiving assistance.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.