Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings?

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #31  
Jery demonstrated it to me when I went to pick up my loader Q/A and forks for my B2620 in central Wisconsin. I have his Q/A and forks for my BX2670 now, and all I can say is Kubota and John Deere could only dream of matching his quality, fit, and finish. He has a variety of items that are incredible. His website is his downfall though. So much talent untapped by the tractor market. Watch his Loader Buddy Bucket pop rocks out.
I'm waiting for his final on his Three Point Pal, which has a frame that attaches to the three point, but uses and stores the forks (only) from the front FEL fork frame. It also has a dedicated rear blade that quick attaches to the frame, as well. I could use my forks for quick uses when the FEL is not on, and lift more than the loaders capacity. Since the forks store on the frame, they would always be with the tractor out of the way. I don't use the 3pt most of the mowing season, so having the Three .Point Pal on the rear won't affect me. It would come off as easy as a standard 3pt attachment.
Just call Jery. He is the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #32  
Jery demonstrated it to me when I went to pick up my loader Q/A and forks for my B2620 in central Wisconsin. I have his Q/A and forks for my BX2670 now, and all I can say is Kubota and John Deere could only dream of matching his quality, fit, and finish. He has a variety of items that are incredible. His website is his downfall though. So much talent untapped by the tractor market. Watch his Loader Buddy Bucket pop rocks out.
I'm waiting for his final on his Three Point Pal, which has a frame that attaches to the three point, but uses and stores the forks (only) from the front FEL fork frame. It also has a dedicated rear blade that quick attaches to the frame, as well. I could use my forks for quick uses when the FEL is not on, and lift more than the loaders capacity. Since the forks store on the frame, they would always be with the tractor out of the way. I don't use the 3pt most of the mowing season, so having the Three .Point Pal on the rear won't affect me. It would come off as easy as a standard 3pt attachment.

Thanks. Emailed him but will call if I don't get a response. I really want this vertical grapple!!!!!!:cool2:

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #33  
If you want to add to your arsenal of attachments, Jery Dunn's grapple can pull out saplings as small as a pencil in diameter. There are some videos on YouTube. I saw it in person. Really cool. Picks up 55 gallon drums if I recall, and down to a pencil.

Here it is:
NEW GRAPPLE UNCUT - YouTube

THANKS A LOT ROBERT!!!!!! YOU JUST COST ME ALMOST $2000!!!:D:D:laughing::cool2:

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #35  
I'm really excited about getting the tree ripping round clamping grapple!!! Feel like a 70 year old kid waiting for a new first tractor. :cool2:

Last edited:
   / Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #36  
I'm really excited about getting the tree ripping round clamping grapple!!! Feel like a 70 year old kid waiting for a new first tractor. :cool2:

I really wish I had more use for Jery's inventions. They are so cool. When I saw this grapple in action, I tried to think of ways to use it. I just don't have enough property.
I am waiting on his final production Three Point Pal to fill the niche for a rear blade and adjustable fork carry-all. That demands a hydraulic top link, which I should easily accommodate with the Kubota rear remotes I'm going to add before winter.

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #37  
I really wish I had more use for Jery's inventions. They are so cool. When I saw this grapple in action, I tried to think of ways to use it. I just don't have enough property.
I am waiting on his final production Three Point Pal to fill the niche for a rear blade and adjustable fork carry-all. That demands a hydraulic top link, which I should easily accommodate with the Kubota rear remotes I'm going to add before winter.

Why would it require hydraulic top link? Is that really a "require" or a "prefer"?:D
I have hundreds if not thousands of tall skinney trees growing on the adjoining 25 acres I recently bought which I'm having visions of seeing them pulled up and leaving no little stumps to sprout or stab my feet or tires. Anyway, my grapple is shipped Fedex freight and will be in for me to pick up FRIDAY!!!!!:cool2::cool2::cool2: Thanks again for pointing out this piece of equipment/attachment/implement to increase the usability of my tractor and provide something I really need.:thumbsup::drink:

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #38  
Picked up my tree removal grapple this evening. It's on my truck and will be on the ground in a few days when the rain quits and I get the snap on hud connectors to go on the threaded hoses. I started another thread in the Kubota owners forum covering my excitement and will do updates after use. Thanks Robertm.

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #39  
Picked up my tree removal grapple this evening. It's on my truck and will be on the ground in a few days when the rain quits and I get the snap on hud connectors to go on the threaded hoses. I started another thread in the Kubota owners forum covering my excitement and will do updates after use. Thanks Robertm.

I'm so happy for you Johnthomas! Remember, it NEVER HAPPENED without pictures! I may have to live my dream through you. With the lack of trees here, my wife would get sick of me picking her up with that grapple and relocating her to the other side, and back again.

/ Best way or tool to remove small pine saplings? #40  
I'm so happy for you Johnthomas! Remember, it NEVER HAPPENED without pictures! I may have to live my dream through you. With the lack of trees here, my wife would get sick of me picking her up with that grapple and relocating her to the other side, and back again.

With the lack of trees here, my wife would get sick of me picking her up with that grapple and relocating her to the other side, and back again......... Your just speculating and expressing opinions, she might actually like it and therefore like you better.:laughing::D I'll do pics when I get it in action. I'll probably do one with it on the pallet still in the back of my PU:D and then the frames will roll.:D Love TBN site but sometimes uploading pics can't be done and then sometimes super slow and then sometimes goes smooth and doesn't take forever but I'm persistent.