Best way to fix these?

/ Best way to fix these? #11  
That's not what I've used. It comes in a squirt bottle like windex and it has an acid in it, along with other stuff. You wire brush and sand the rusted areas, then spray it on the bare metal. I've used it on railings and outdoor brackets for clients. The next day it has a bit of a sheet to it that you just paint over.

I looked on their website and didn't find it. I just tell them at the store what I want and that's what they sell me. I know there are others brands out there, that's just the one I have experience with.

I have used and still have some of the brush on kind, I suppose you could put it in a spray bottle as well.
Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer, 8 oz - Walmart.com

/ Best way to fix these? #12  
Might be the same thing. I know that Sherwin Williams re-labels some things. How did the brush on stuff work for you?

/ Best way to fix these? #13  
If you can't find a replacement or want to try this first, clean up the rust, use converter then try some tiger hair ever coat. Then sand it again and try body putty to smooth it more, sand, prime and paint.

/ Best way to fix these? #15  
The active ingredient for rust repairs is phosphoric acid. I have a gallon jug from Lowes under the Ospho name or something like that. It converts rust to iron oxide and turns it black. Have sprayed it on, let it dry, and painted right over it.

On that fender I would just treat the rust and bondo it.

It's a work tractor! Rattle can the sucker.

/ Best way to fix these? #16  
Might be the same thing. I know that Sherwin Williams re-labels some things. How did the brush on stuff work for you?

Pretty well, It turns the rust into a black, surface. that paint will stick to. And stay stuck on. of course it still like like a rough surface, but at least the rust is halted and the paint will stick.

/ Best way to fix these? #17  
Sounds like the same thing, or it's very, very similar. Probably a lot cheaper at Walmart. I think I paid close to $20 for a bottle similar in size to window cleaner the last time I bought it from Sherwin Williams

/ Best way to fix these? #18  
The watery stuff that can be applied with a spray bottle is Skyco OSPHO, I have a gallon in the shop. It's good for getting into areas like behind fenderwells in car trunks and such. There are also several thicker ones that you brush on that kind of encapsulate the treated rust in an epoxy-like shell, which works really well on battery trays and marine application where rust has taken particularly egregious action. Duro makes one that I know of. My neighbor used POR-15, if I recall it was a two part polyurethane type that was a bit labor intensive but produced fine results.

/ Best way to fix these? #19  
I used rust converter many years ago with great results, but haven't seen it or used it in many years. I need to pickup a can. Very handy to have around with tractors and equipment. I really like using it in cases where there are seams or places you can't get to or see.