BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #11  
20' was not available. I asked twice, but that was quite some time ago. It could very well have been supply chain issues going on, I'm not sure.

It's anchored to the ground only.

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #12  
Just trying to take the temperature of our membership regarding T-N-T Carports in Mt. Airy, NC. Here's my story: I ordered a carport from my local dealer in Jan. 2021 (and gave a deposit). They advised that delivery from TNT Carports should be May, 2021. I began to call the factory at TNT in July of 2021 to check status of my order and to this point I have called a total of 7 times and each time could only leave a message for the scheduling dept. They have never even given me the consideration of a return call! At this point I am assuming they are hoping that I cancel my order since price of steel has gone up twice since I originally placed my order. This is a lousy way of doing business. If any of you folks are contemplating doing business with TNT Carports - I would strongly urge you to re-consider. Thank you.
Did you already see the BBB page on these guys? Not Good!

Kevin

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #14  
I went with cardinal carports, I took 6 months to get but i love the garage 28x36 on concrete.

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #15  
Just trying to take the temperature of our membership regarding T-N-T Carports in Mt. Airy, NC. Here's my story: I ordered a carport from my local dealer in Jan. 2021 (and gave a deposit). They advised that delivery from TNT Carports should be May, 2021. I began to call the factory at TNT in July of 2021 to check status of my order and to this point I have called a total of 7 times and each time could only leave a message for the scheduling dept. They have never even given me the consideration of a return call! At this point I am assuming they are hoping that I cancel my order since price of steel has gone up twice since I originally placed my order. This is a lousy way of doing business. If any of you folks are contemplating doing business with TNT Carports - I would strongly urge you to re-consider. Thank you.
Just recently purchased an 18x40 10 ft sides from Shielias sheds in Cherryville NC was installed by A plus carports out of Pilot Mtn. I was told 3-6 weeks building was up in a week 0 problems !!!A plus doesn’t have good reviews on Google ??? I had no issues building not cheap by no means I got three quotes Shiela gave me best price like 8,400.00

Attachments

• 137318E0-80AD-437D-AC78-0386BADD0007.jpeg
    137318E0-80AD-437D-AC78-0386BADD0007.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 113
  • ABD2D43C-7FCA-4B10-9020-AA9480FBA2D0.jpeg
    ABD2D43C-7FCA-4B10-9020-AA9480FBA2D0.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 112
  • 274A6DFC-673F-40BD-902E-D8E42C664635.jpeg
    274A6DFC-673F-40BD-902E-D8E42C664635.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 115
   / BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #16  
Just recently purchased an 18x40 10 ft sides from Shielias sheds in Cherryville NC was installed by A plus carports out of Pilot Mtn. I was told 3-6 weeks building was up in a week 0 problems !!!A plus doesn’t have good reviews on Google ??? I had no issues building not cheap by no means I got three quotes Shiela gave me best price like 8,400.00
Got some updated info A Plus is under new management !!! Part of review issues is Metal prices tripled so installing at quoted prices was 0 or little profit for installation company !!! So they pushed out or held off hoping prices would come down !!! Obliviously this ain’t happening anytime soon ??? Price increases have been insane a fact for sure I can sympathize with Companies dilemma as we are in insulation fabricating business price increases can be 10-30 percent and happen every few months 🤑. Also a customer wants there building!!! Put down deposit at a quoted price with a normal time frame for install I see there side also.

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #17  
I was lucky i guess. My garage now is about 4or 5 thousand more than when i ordered in September of 20 .

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #18  
I ordered a 24x36' steel building/carport from EB Carports in August. Paid the 10% deposit the day I ordered it. Was told install would be 4-8 weeks. Three or four delays since, still no building. Eight months now.

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #19  
In July of 21, I ordered a 12x21x7 ft carport from Viking steel buildings. The sales guy took my deposit and a few weeks later I received an email, from Top Of Line metal buildings, with a contract for me to sign and return, which I did. After a few months and me sending emails, inquiring about the carport, they asked for site pictures. I took the pictures with my cell phone and texted them to them, I got a text back that the site pictures were accepted and the carport was now waiting to be scheduled to be installed, this was in Oct. 21.
Friday I get a text from TOL that the carport price has raised 33%, I asked them to give me an email address for me to respond. They did and I asked why the increase if my carport was to be scheduled for install back last October. They stated they did not get the site pictures, I stated that I sent them and got a text back that they were received and approved. They are asking me to prove that I sent them, I told them it was done with a text and they sent me a text stating they were received and approved, I do not/did not save that text. I emailed them and asked how the carport got all the way to be scheduled if they did not get the pictures? I have not gotten a reply from them. Am I out of a carport that should have been installed last year? ANY IDEAS WHAT i CAN DO AT THIS POINT?

/ BEWARE - T-N-T CARPORTS #20  
In July of 21, I ordered a 12x21x7 ft carport from Viking steel buildings. The sales guy took my deposit and a few weeks later I received an email, from Top Of Line metal buildings, with a contract for me to sign and return, which I did. After a few months and me sending emails, inquiring about the carport, they asked for site pictures. I took the pictures with my cell phone and texted them to them, I got a text back that the site pictures were accepted and the carport was now waiting to be scheduled to be installed, this was in Oct. 21.
Friday I get a text from TOL that the carport price has raised 33%, I asked them to give me an email address for me to respond. They did and I asked why the increase if my carport was to be scheduled for install back last October. They stated they did not get the site pictures, I stated that I sent them and got a text back that they were received and approved. They are asking me to prove that I sent them, I told them it was done with a text and they sent me a text stating they were received and approved, I do not/did not save that text. I emailed them and asked how the carport got all the way to be scheduled if they did not get the pictures? I have not gotten a reply from them. Am I out of a carport that should have been installed last year? ANY IDEAS WHAT i CAN DO AT THIS POINT?
i would tell them I wanted my deposit back and I would build me a small metal truss barn or building, from all of these posts it sounds like most of these steel carport people are con artist.