Backhoe BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #1  

utvol2003

Tractor
Kubota/ L6060
I would like to know what the overall height of a BH92 Backhoe is on an L6060 with 14.6-26-R1 Titans? I am building a barn and would like to have plenty of clearance for storage and while driving under sheds. I have been waiting for delivery of the tractor for over 6 weeks and looks like it will be a couple more weeks and the barn is on its way up and I had not considered the backhoe. I initially thought 10ft would be enough, now not so much. Thanks for the help!!

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #2  
I have a BH92 on an L5740 with 17.5L-24 R4's, and formerly on an MX5100. In the normal transport position the hoe does not quite fit thru a 9ft overhead door -- if I remember correctly the interference was just a couple of inches. It easily clears a 10 ft door. I don't know how the height on these machines compares to the L6060, but I imagine it is very close. If you want more info we could compare the height of the mount points from the ground.

Edit: Although I "thought" I remembered a slight interference with our 9 foot door, the Kubota spec for transport height is 100.1 inches, so maybe I'm mistaken. In any case you will have no problem with 10 foot clearance.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #3  
Although I don't have a measurement for an L6060, the BH92 on my similarly sized MX5800 easily clears a 10' door. I estimate it clears by 18" so tire size isn't an issue. I also have an L6060 on order. I'll post again if I have a problem.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060
Thanks for your help.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #5  
Although I don't have a measurement for an L6060, the BH92 on my similarly sized MX5800 easily clears a 10' door. I estimate it clears by 18" so tire size isn't an issue. I also have an L6060 on order. I'll post again if I have a problem.

Hey, old thread, but I'm getting an L6060 with BH92 and need to build storage. Could you please confirm how high a door opening you would recommend? Thank you very much.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #6  
I would like to know what the overall height of a BH92 Backhoe is on an L6060 with 14.6-26-R1 Titans? I am building a barn and would like to have plenty of clearance for storage and while driving under sheds. I have been waiting for delivery of the tractor for over 6 weeks and looks like it will be a couple more weeks and the barn is on its way up and I had not considered the backhoe. I initially thought 10ft would be enough, now not so much. Thanks for the help!!

Am in the same situation--wondering how high a door opening you would recommend? Thank you very much.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #7  
Am in the same situation--wondering how high a door opening you would recommend? Thank you very much.

If you can, why just not install a 12' door?
I have never heard anyone state that they wish they had installed a shorter door!

Last edited:
   / BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #8  
On my L3940 it easy clears 10 ft door. Storming now do I won’t go measure.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #9  
Well, I can tell you on an MX4800 its 1 inch taller than a 8 ft door. I've hit it several times. I can't believe a 6060 would be much taller.

/ BH92 Backhoe Full Storage Height Clearance on a L6060 #10  
M6040 maybe 99 inches tall.