"BIG" Yanmar

/ "BIG" Yanmar
Welcome aboard Texbiz77. We are neighbors. I live at West Mountain in the Gilmer area. I notice you are a tractor dealer. Mind sharing the name of your business. I don't think it would be considered advertising.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #12  
Yes, Teexbiz.us 18714 Hwy 69 N. Lindale........next to Select Powersport

/ "BIG" Yanmar #13  
Winston, jmho but if I was close by him I would go look at it right now. I wish it was closer to me even to use it awhile and resell it later the price is very attractive.

I guarantee I could come up with an idler for the a/c belt somehow someway even if I built one!!!

I could almost find room for another tractor so I could have one at the shop and one at the house. :laughing: :D (I'm dreaming of course)

/ "BIG" Yanmar
I hear what you are saying. It is way to big for my use. I agree an idler pulley wouldn't be a deal breaker. Next time I get by that way I am going to stop and look at it if it is still there. A little concerned though about Aaron's comment of not even having a parts book. Truth is I get really nervous about a $10000 investment. Price of this starter makes me nervous too! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Starter-Yan...3-41B-/270517069389?item=270517069389&vxp=mtr

/ "BIG" Yanmar #15  
Ouch!!:eek: After seeing the price of a Starter forget even looking at it. I'm just guessing how many zero's are behind some other parts. Hyd. valve,Hyd pump Etc. No wonder Aaron doesn't have a parts manuel probly cost to much to print it. :laughing: Just jokin.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #16  
AHHH it's still a good deal. You can spend a lot for about any part...or usually a little less if you shop around. Rare Electrical is where I buy all my starters and they sell the same starter for $239. They can match almost any starter. Don't ever buy from their(Rare Electrical"s) Ebay store either, you can always get what ever it is at least $50 cheaper by calling them direct. For some reason, I've never paid their "advertised" price on anything, it's always less if I call them and place the order. http://www.rareelectrical.com/default.aspx

/ "BIG" Yanmar #17  
Whats up Darryl. Just kidding ;) I was refering to the price of the starter and guesing if that was gold plating on it. Lol. If that Tractor was in my neck of the woods I would have to have a looksee at it. Just the FEL. and Cab is worth every bit of 3,500$ add for 4wd Ac. and it's a fair asking price. I'm with Winston though. Thats alot of Tractor and way more for my needs.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #18  
well there you go, it even says a YM5,6 and 7000. here i come google.......

/ "BIG" Yanmar
AHHH it's still a good deal. You can spend a lot for about any part...or usually a little less if you shop around. Rare Electrical is where I buy all my starters and they sell the same starter for $239. They can match almost any starter. Don't ever buy from their(Rare Electrical"s) Ebay store either, you can always get what ever it is at least $50 cheaper by calling them direct. For some reason, I've never paid their "advertised" price on anything, it's always less if I call them and place the order. RareElectrical

That is an amazing price difference. Do you suppose the quality of the two starters is the same? That is a total of $361 difference.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #20  
Well as far as the expensive starter they are pricey because they are the best gear reduction starters made as far as I am concerned Nippondenso that is.

But its the same manufacturer as Toyota uses and the copper contacts in the solenoid are all I ever replace I keep 20-30 in stock at all times the motor or drive hardly ever gives trouble. fwtw

I have ran into starters they dont fit but the chance a guy could make one work again for a few bucks is real.