Loader "Bob-Tach" compatibility for CT1025 FEL? (Pallet Forks)

/ "Bob-Tach" compatibility for CT1025 FEL? (Pallet Forks)
The pallet frame I'm getting has a receiver for a drawbar built into the center of the frame. Amazing how many different solutions there are to choose from.

/ "Bob-Tach" compatibility for CT1025 FEL? (Pallet Forks) #12  
Bobcat invented the Skid-Steer attachment interface 40+ years ago, and many companies were making attachments for it through the 1980's and 1990's.

It officially became an industry standard when the SAE standardized it with in June 2000 as SAE Standard J2513_200006.

In ~2005 the ISO Standard 24410-2005 was created as the International Standard based somewhat off the SAE / Bobcat design.

In 2008, the SAE discontinued their own design in favor of the ISO 24410-2005 Standard.

Bear in mind that - even though my Bobcat CT122 DOES have a Bobtach (which is awesome) and it CAN mount a wide variety of skid loader attachments - the lift arm hydraulics do not always quite have adequate power / lift capacity / flow necessary to operate them!

I can mount a suuuuuuper large 92" Severe Duty bucket, doesn't mean I can use it effectively. Just with some simple math, that bucket can hold 27.5 cubic feet = 205 US Gallons. 205 gallons of wet sand weighs ~16 lbs per gallon = ~3,280 pounds. My little CT122 cannot lift that... I think it has a maximum around 1300 lbs?

So... Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD. Be careful to not exceed the specifications / safety / ratings of your equipment.

It may not end well.

/ "Bob-Tach" compatibility for CT1025 FEL? (Pallet Forks) #13  
That looks like something I might do. :Di

Thanks! There had to be a standard. If only the attachment makers would use it?

I am aware that an Irishman can consume beer faster than the hydraulic flow on the CT1025.
At 6.4 GPM I don't expect to lift much more than 700 lbs net.

If I didn't have the backhoe on, I'd be dreaming of adding a hydraulic booster and a third function. Down boy.

Is that the new BobQuikDeTach system?

/ "Bob-Tach" compatibility for CT1025 FEL? (Pallet Forks) #16