Bobcat Compact Tractor

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #21  
I have a 22 year business relationship with a company that does my heavy excavation & trucking when i sell a large landscape construction project. He ran bobcat equipment for years. He now runs all cat, not because of equipment failure, because of too many disasters with 3 local dealers!

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor
That's too bad. Bobcat is gold in Southern Wisconsin - obviously they have to work on their dealer nework. No doubt dealer support is equally important to machine quality.

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #23  
The way I look at Bobcat selling tractors as the new kid on the block. They do have ahead start over other new lines starting out new. They have a well known name and a dealer network already in place, not saying all dealers well sign up. I thank you well see alot at first then level off, faster then normal. It well sell good at first just because it has the Bobcat name and the people don't care so much who made it. If the tractor can live up to it's name, then it might become a big player. Until then I look at it as just a nice looking tractor.
Lee

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #24  
Bobcat has been using Kubota diesel motors in thier skidsteers for years. Will they now switch to a Kioti diesel? Does Kioti make thier own motors?

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #25  
I cant say im crazy about the white color, i guess that is a bobcat trademark? Perhaps im semi color blind from so many years of persian orange?

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #26  
mikeyd said:
Bobcat has been using Kubota diesel motors in thier skidsteers for years. Will they now switch to a Kioti diesel? Does Kioti make thier own motors?

Yes and yes. Daedong is the motor name. Same company that builds Kioti tractors (which are painted white for Bobcat).

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #27  
mikeyd said:

They have not yet, only time will tell. Probably depends on how tense the relationship between the two companies gets.

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #29  
Will we see Kubota enter the skid steer market? Every mini-excavater you see in this region is Kubota. If Kubota made skid steers, I suspect the same would be true. Bobcat doesn't need anymore competition in that market. I see more Cat and NH skidsteers as it is.

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #30  
kozak said:
Sure is purdy but they painted the wheels the wrong colour. Other than that, sharp looking tractor. What kind of warranty does it come with ??

Vic

Looks like the right color wheels to me- Bobcat skidsteers have orange wheels

I like the Kiotis quite a bit and may replace my Kubota with one. I had not heard of the Bobcat branded ones till this thread.