Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued?

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #12  
Seriously!!! :laughing: You might have paid a few thousand more, but all the extras like more lift capacity on the FEL and 3pt and features like telescopic link ends, sway bars, SSQA, rubber floor, cruise control ... etc. Plus you got the 4 year warranty to boot... Oh wait, no sorry, I've got the CK35 and L3400 mixed up again. Well at least you still got to pay more. Who's laughing now?

I will be when it comes time to trade it in on a new one.;)

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #13  
I will be when it comes time to trade it in on a new one.;)

Not so sure about that, I just traded my CK30 and got 94% of what I paid 1 year and 135 hours later. I think you've been drinking too much of your dealers Kubota coolaid.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #14  
I am sure glad I ended up purchasing a Kubota. The Bobcat dealer was on me like stink on .... for awhile.

How do you like the jerky 3 point???

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #15  
Let's all just be happy with everyone who enjoys the tractor they bought. If one feels that they got what they paid for, that's all that really matters!

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #16  
sdkubota said:
Thanks for the laugh!:laughing:

I have checked out Kubota prior to buying anything... They are not anything compared to the Kioti, bobcat, or Massey.... Face it you bought the wrong shade of orange my friend. You can bash all the others, wait until you have to split that thing and see the cost to replace the the hydro tranny... Be sure to post the outcome , I will be the guy laughing.... :)

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #19  
What is the word on Bobcat branded tractors? Are they finding a new supplier for this market?

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #20  
What is the word on Bobcat branded tractors? Are they finding a new supplier for this market?

From what the last line of the quote below says, I would say not.

Statement from Bobcat: Five years ago, Bobcat entered into the compact tractor market, using an outside vendor to manufacture the tractors, and branding the tractors under the Bobcat name. The five-year contract with our tractor supplier is ending, and we are not going to renew it. We have made the decision to exit the tractor business and focus on our core products.

BTI