Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued?

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #21  
Did they have too many warranty issues? (ducks)

:stirthepot:

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #22  
Did they have too many warranty issues? (ducks)

:stirthepot:
Is this repressed orange HD tractor envy coming out? ;)
I have to say I would be a bit worried if Bobcat did ditch Kioti for a another brand, but that's not the case. It seems these days only bleeding green JD fans will buy rebranded power equipment for a bit more money than the original manufacturer sells them for.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #23  
IndyIan said:
I have to say I would be a bit worried if Bobcat did ditch Kioti for a another brand, but that's not the case. It seems these days only bleeding green JD fans will buy rebranded power equipment for a bit more money than the original manufacturer sells them for.

Ha ha , now that's classic!
I think they are getting out of the compact tractor business due to doosan (sp?) getting the new engine contract. I'm sure friction was there because of Kioti (daedong) wanting the contract???

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #24  

The original manufacturer is Daedong, not Kioti. Not that it really matters, but a Bobcat is not a rebranded Kioti, it's a rebranded Daedong, just like a Kioti.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #25  
The original manufacturer is Daedong, not Kioti. Not that it really matters, but a Bobcat is not a rebranded Kioti, it's a rebranded Daedong, just like a Kioti.

Actually no, not exactly. Kioti is Daedongs brand name in North America and now in other parts of the world (Australia/New Zealand). There's no OEM agreement between Daedong and Kioti the way there still is between Daedong and McCormick or Landini or the way there was between Daedong and Bobcat

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #26  
Actually no, not exactly. Kioti is Daedongs brand name in North America and now in other parts of the world (Australia/New Zealand). There's no OEM agreement between Daedong and Kioti the way there still is between Daedong and McCormick or Landini or the way there was between Daedong and Bobcat

Ohhh. Did not know that. I stand corrected.

(And, for anybody who is paying attention to the Global Warming thread, I recall someone saying they had never seen a commie liberal pinko admit that he was wrong. Well? HERE YOU GO!)

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #27  
I'm PROUD of ya

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #28  
Ohhh. Did not know that. I stand corrected.

(And, for anybody who is paying attention to the Global Warming thread, I recall someone saying they had never seen a commie liberal pinko admit that he was wrong. Well? HERE YOU GO!)

By definition your recent admission of error proves that you are not a bona fide commie liberal pinko.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #29  
Bobcat (Kioti, Daedong) are well made tractors.