BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019*

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #11  
Dealers will be able to start ordering tractors at the end of this month. Expect to see them at your dealerships late summer early fall. :thumbsup:

Where did you get the info? I still can't find a thing. Clandestine or invisible marketing is a different way of doing things.

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #12  
OH BOY Dealers should be ordering tractors this week if they are going to sell them !

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #13  
I work at a bobcat dealer in Wisconsin, from the information I have read which I will try and publish is that the remake will still be made by coyote. a lot of it is speculation but I think there series numbers maybe will be 4 digits instead of 3. so before it would be ct450 now it might be ct 4050 or 4050 . ill post more info today on this thread . anyone else hear anything or have pictures from the dealer meeting :cool:

29 days later.............. :confused3:

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #14  
Anyone remember the Earthforce backhoes

"EarthForce was a Czech manufacturer of backhoes in the late twentieth century. EarthForce was originally a brand of SuperStav and began production light and medium backhoes in Dobris. EarthForce was sold to Ingersoll-Rand in 2001, which soon rebadged the backhoes under their Bobcat brand and IR brands. Backhoe production stopped in 2007 when Ingersoll-Rand sold Bobcat to Doosan. Bobcat continues to operate the factory in Dobris."

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #15  
2a91md0.jpg

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #18  
If this is true, no one is talking about it. I can't find ANYTHING on new BC tractors on a variety of interweb searches....

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #19  
Someone made that tractor. I had had my doubts, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

/ BOBCAT REMAKING THE TRACTOR *RELEASE 2019* #20  
I think it is one of the sharpest tractors I have seen since the 8N Boomer, hopefully it is a better success than that tractor was.