Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #2  
   / Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #3  
Doosan Bobcat to enter N. American agricultural tractor market - ???? ???? ??(Pulse)

Announced july 26, 2018, Doosan Bobcat and Daedong have a new agreement for tractors beginning in 2019. Reading the press-release for 2018, it sounds just like the agreement signed in 2007 with only the dates being changed![/QUOT

Welcome news

Ditto, might give a little more insurance of parts availability for our older models. Wonder if they will have the same look or complete redesign?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #4  
Wonder what they think is gonna be any different than last time they tried this and failed?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #5  
I have a feeling that this is the old press release that just got linked on that news site recently. I see chinese/korean websites recycle old press releases all the time, looking for clicks and traffic.

If you go to the official Doosan corporate websites (US and international) and look at their press releases, there were none put out on that date. There are other press releases listed but not that one and nothing on that date.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #6  
Wonder what they think is gonna be any different than last time they tried this and failed?

Yep... could we be witnessing the definition of insanity? I'm guessing it is an old post which has been picked up in error.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #7  
I suspect the same thing. I could only find the one source.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #8  
I can't understand why they quit branding them as Bobcat. So many land scapers and small businesses use Bobcat equipment and I see many also use compact tractors. That's why i can't understand why they didn't sell well. Bobcat is such a well know name. You would think people would have bought them over their Kioti brothers.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #9  
I always thought it was a knee jerk decision made during a painful downturn in the economy. I suspect they would still be a thing if their timing had been different. If Rural king can make it work with regional coverage and way less support, there is no reason Bobcat could not do it. Bobcat as a brand is very,very strong in my area.