Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #22  
They are ??
News to me, where are you seeing that ?

I think you may be right. Bobcat is owned by Doosan. Both Bobcat and Kioti tractors were made by Daedong. I think that may be as far as it goes.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #23  
That would be great news.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #25  
No, it will be a Kioti painted white same as before. Two different tractor manufacturers. Kioti and Bobcat are owned by Daedong/Doosan and use their own engines.

Just like I said.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #26  
Wonder what they think is gonna be any different than last time they tried this and failed?

Did they fail, or did Doosong buy Bobcat and not want to compete Kioti to Kioti? Since then they have realized that the American Market does this normally and they can get a larger market share. Plus Bobcat always had their own slight twist ( the nice Bobcat Seat for example).

Hopefully this means we, owners of Bobcat Tractors, will no longer be considered red-headed step children.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #27  
CUT/SCUT 4WD tractors are selling at a great rate and increasing double digits year over year - if you could sell tractors you would consider it!

few markets are growing double digits.

Look at RK - they claim to be outselling kioti in less than a year sellng tractors are only a small percentage of their stores. If you're TYM do you care that you're building the competition's machines? Assuming TYM makes more on their own units over resale (rk, mahindra) units? I would think so.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #28  
Did they fail, or did Doosong buy Bobcat and not want to compete Kioti to Kioti? Since then they have realized that the American Market does this normally and they can get a larger market share. Plus Bobcat always had their own slight twist ( the nice Bobcat Seat for example).

Hopefully this means we, owners of Bobcat Tractors, will no longer be considered red-headed step children.

They got in it last time at the poorest time possible. They rode it through the economic downturn but gave up eventually. It always seemed like a great fit to me. I also hope they reconsider but I am skeptical for now.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #29  
Just talk to the local kioti dealer And he confirmed that bobcat is bringing back tractors and he said there’s a lot of talk about it being a very strong commitment. Apparently some of the dealers did not want to deal with that again. Can’t say that I blame them but I for one am happy about it.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #30  
My Bobcat dealer also confirmed the tractors are coming back. No specific time line yet, but after the first of the year.