Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #51  
Since the previuos Bobcat tractors were nothing but rebadged Kioti tractors and they had to part ways after Doosan bought out Bobcat I wonder what the new Bobcat CUT will be based on? Will Doosan / bobcat build their own or will they have another company such as Kioti build them and just rebadge them again?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #52  
According to Grateful11's post #40 they will be a Kioti with Bobcat trimmings.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #53  
   / Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #55  
Sure, isnt blowing sunshine what dealers do? but telling a bunch of guys that only know skid steers that they need to become experts on tractors is easy to ask for but pretty hard to accomplish. Not to mention they dont just need to know kioti, but they realistically need to know quite a bit about every other brand. They also need to have a fair idea how to operate them and they need to have a whole lot of knowledge of several dozen new implements. Its kinda like telling a dentist that they need to also be a pharmacist tomorrow. Its not going to happen without a whole lot of time, research and experience.

All they need do is hire 1 Tractor Salesman, and time will take care of the rest. I assure you, salesman are happy to sell ANYTHING, for anybody, anywhere, anytime. After almost 35 years off and on working for CAT, the last thing they think about when producing a new product is whether the dealer is ready. The dealer will get there. In Bobcats case, I think they just managed to time the world wrong, and after all was said and done, Doosan/Daedog/Kioti was essentially competing against itself in a crashed market. Had they stuck it out a couple more years, all would have been different. But that's not how OEM's think at all.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #56  
All they need do is hire 1 Tractor Salesman, and time will take care of the rest. I assure you, salesman are happy to sell ANYTHING, for anybody, anywhere, anytime. After almost 35 years off and on working for CAT, the last thing they think about when producing a new product is whether the dealer is ready. The dealer will get there. In Bobcats case, I think they just managed to time the world wrong, and after all was said and done, Doosan/Daedog/Kioti was essentially competing against itself in a crashed market. Had they stuck it out a couple more years, all would have been different. But that's not how OEM's think at all.

Well said. I agree 100%.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #57  
Found this browsing around the internet...

51880711_193502671614757_6448016567843761966_n.jpg

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #58  
One great thing about this is the Bobcat dealer network. I liked the tractors when they first came out but problem now is, when they pulled out of the market just as I was about to purchase a tractor I bought a Kubota. Now I have no desire to ever look at any other brand because I am totally satisfied with them.

BUT, if I ever lost my local Kubota dealer, then that could maybe change things. A good dealer is a big part of tractor purchasing.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #60  
It's one of the new ones coming late this Spring.