Comparison Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
I began to try comparing and thought I'd found the Bobcat equivalent of the Kioti DK4510 but then specs differed some. Is there a definitive chart for comparison? Or does Bobcat pick and choose items like tire size and more when the spec their models?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #2  
I think the main difference between them is the loaders... at least that was the case when I was researching before purchasing my ct2040hst.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #3  
Bobcat has Daedong build the bobacts to their own specs -- wihin reason; powertrain and frame starts off same....

Last edited:
   / Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #4  
I began to try comparing and thought I'd found the Bobcat equivalent of the Kioti DK4510 but then specs differed some. Is there a definitive chart for comparison? Or does Bobcat pick and choose items like tire size and more when the spec their models?
Most of the time the tractors are the same, but everything hanging off of them are different.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?
My question remains to compare models to models. The Kioti model I have the stronger interest in is the DK4510 but it's possible (if the deal is sweet enough) I might go for any one of the ten Kioti's with that same KL5520 loader or even an NX4510. I don't care what color it is but do care about the "stuff" I get with it and it seems hard to compare when I tried to do so on mfg's websites.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #6  
I began comparing Bobcat and Kioti.
Is there a definitive chart for comparison?

Bobcat is IN the tractor business with Kioti.

Then Bobcat is OUT of the tractor business.

Then Bobcat is IN the tractor business with Kioti.

Tomorrow?

Kioti is ALWAYS in the tractor business with Kioti.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #7  
My question remains to compare models to models. The Kioti model I have the stronger interest in is the DK4510 but it's possible (if the deal is sweet enough) I might go for any one of the ten Kioti's with that same KL5520 loader or even an NX4510. I don't care what color it is but do care about the "stuff" I get with it and it seems hard to compare when I tried to do so on mfg'
There are many websites that do tractor comparisons. ??

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #8  
No.

The most efficient way to shop for tractors is to first identify potential tractor applications, then, through consulataton, establish bare tractor weight necessary to safely accomplish your applications. Tractor dealers, experienced tractor owners and TractorByNet.com are sources for weight recommendations.

Sufficient tractor weight is more important for most tractor applications than increased tractor horsepower. Bare tractor weight is a tractor specification easily found in sales brochures and web sites, readily comparable across tractor brands and tractor models, new and used.

Within subcompact and compact tractor categories, a significant tractor capability increase requires a bare tractor weight increase of 50%. It takes a 100% increase in bare tractor weight to elicit MY-OH-MY!

Shop your weight range within tractor brands. Budget will eliminate some choices. Collect a dealer brochure for each tractor model in your weight range. I spreadsheet tractor and implement specs, often a revealing exercise. I have a column for cost per pound.

Most tractors under 3,000 pounds bare weight operate in residential or hobby farm applications on one to ten flat acres.

The design of the Three Point Hitch tractor has been marketed in the USA since 1939 -- 82 years in 2021. The basic design is generic.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?
I know what I like in a Kioti-the thread and stated such. This was supposed to be info on which Bobcats match my Kioti choices? I don't need basic information on how to choose a tractor.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #10  
Just choose which Bobcat best fits your needs. There is no reason to bring another manufacturer into the decision.