Comparison Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #61  
I stopped by my closest Bobcat tractor dealer yesterday. They had a 4050 out front so I thought I'd take a look. I have a DK5310SE and am considering replacing it with a new similar model without the backhoe.

Good looking tractor but once I saw it didn't even have the telescopic links on the 3 pt hitch, I was already growing skeptical. The guy gave me a rough quote idea of $38,000.
My CT450 from 2011 has the telescoping links, and all the other features I was looking at on a DK6010 a couple of weeks ago when it finally shipped in to a dealer. I wanted to see if the mounting bracket for my BobCat front snowblower would transfer onto the DK frame, seeing as those frames had been the same a few years previously. Unfortunately, the answer is no, different width and would require some mods, so I'll stay with the BobCat CT450 and forgo a brand new tractor for the time being. The new DK6010 with a mid-mount PTO kit installed is $54,000 CDN right now but may go up 10% by September. I paid $42000 for the BobCat but with front mount snowblower, rear blade, 2 buckets, pallet forks, a big heavy European-made tiller and a finishing mower, all in the package. Low hours - 1400, of which 800 hours were idling holding up slaughter carcasses. So, lots of value in the package, even though used, but got a good using tractor which fits my purposes. And, I don't have to die a little LOL the first time a new tractor gets a log across the unscratched paint. That was all done before I bought it :-D

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #62  
Something that made me more comfortable with bobcat is, even though they have gone in and out of making tractors, their brand and dealer network are pretty solid and they have a knowledgeable base of service techs who work on heavy machinery and are well trained. Couple in that they are made by daedong and very similar to kioti and share many parts, it seems not as risky as some say

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #63  
New to posting here but wanted to add my humble opinion. (sorry if this is a long post)
I started my compact tractor search in 2021 when I moved to a 5-acre wooded lot in 2021. Finally settled on the Bobcat (BC) CT2025H in June 2022. The deal came with a zero-interest loan, FEL, backhoe, 3rd function and AG tires. I got the extended warranty too. 100% coverage (except normal wear and tear items) for 84 months with no deductible. The dealer ended up being the decision maker for me. We were greatly impressed with the Bobcat dealer in Ocala, Florida which is 2 hours SE of me. From sales to service everything was there.
The BC 2025 is a beast and I currently have about 350 hours on it. It has done everything I have asked of it, and more, clearing about 2-acres of some pretty big stumps and trees.
No issues until about a month ago when we got hit in the teeth by Hurricane Idalia. While cleaning out several hundred trees that were snapped about 15 feet above ground. Something must have snagged the lower radiator hose and cracked the radiator. Called the dealer and was told it was 100% covered and I could bring it in or they could pick it up in a week (free). I took it there and they asked if there was anything else that needed to be checked. I pointed out the front rubber CV joint covers were torn and mentioned that there was some slop and drop in the FEL hydraulics.
A day later I received a call that the radiator had been replaced and that they wanted to keep it because they think it may have some bypass in the FEL hydraulics. They offered a loaner tractor for free (warranty covered this too) but I declined due to minor surgery I was having. Two days later they called and advised they submitted a warranty claim for replacing all 4 FEL hydraulic cylinders. It took a week or so but they got the approval and replaced the cylinders "so I wouldn't have any additional or growing problems". Other than being without the tractor for the diagnose, claim approval, and repair time, it was a flawless process. Total cost was almost twice what I paid for the warranty and 100% covered, except the CV boots so total out of pocket was about $100. Love my dealer and my tractor. I hope this may help someone.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #64  
Good post. We often don't really know how 'good' our dealer (or insurance company) is until we have a real problem.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #65  
It would be quite unusual to find anyone on TBN who has owned both a current model Kioti, and its Bobcat equivalent. Or DaeDong equivalent.

I wonder if anyone has noticed that DaeDong uses a parent model number, visible on the front axle housing, starting with 'M'.

So, my CK30 is an "M27", which is the same as Bobcat CT230, Kioti CK35, CK25, etc. I have not seen the M number on a CKxx10. Maybe the same?