Bolens 1468 won't shut off

/ Bolens 1468 won't shut off #11  
Not sure if this will help you in anyway,but I have attached these pics for you to look at.I also have a 1468 and thought maybe the photos would help in some way.If you need any more pics I will get them for you.

In pic #2, the box with the yellow wires is the voltage regulator. The blue wire to the left of the regulator may be the kill wire. Does it have a disconnect/ plug at the top of the pic? the view of the ign sw shows rust/ corrosion. Check the plug that connects to the switch. Also, if you determine that the blue wire is the kill wire, with the ign sw off, you should read a dead short to ground from the kill wire.

jim

/ Bolens 1468 won't shut off
Hello guys!! Great news....it was one little wire that was disconnected! Jim, in your middle pic....it was the little blue wire that was unhooked!! I can not believe I missed it! This would have cost me a lot more time and money without you guys!! Thanks so very much guys!! Job well done! Happy fathers day all!!
Jack

/ Bolens 1468 won't shut off #13  
Glad you solved the problem without spending any money.

/ Bolens 1468 won't shut off #14  
Gotta love a quick fix.
Same problem happened to me twice.
Should add a different conncector, something which does not slide off so easily.

/ Bolens 1468 won't shut off #15  
Hello guys!! Great news....it was one little wire that was disconnected! Jim, in your middle pic....it was the little blue wire that was unhooked!! I can not believe I missed it! This would have cost me a lot more time and money without you guys!! Thanks so very much guys!! Job well done! Happy fathers day all!!
Jack

Good deal and congrats! Glad to be of assistance.:D:thumbsup:

Jim