Boomer Problems

/ Boomer Problems #11  
Problem has been solved after six months. It was the central security controller that was faulty. No problems after 4 weeks.

Good day.

/ Boomer Problems #12  
I took over my brothers 35 Boomer , when I went to hook up my pull behind finishing mower the PTO on the tractor would not move. I read thru the book looking for some little triccould not find any. I had to get help and turn the gearbox on the mower to hook to the tractor..............any idea how to free this up or what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks
Ed

/ Boomer Problems #13  
When you hook up something to the PTO, make sure your engine is off... then you will be able to turn the pto shaft on the tractor for like a 3/4 of a whole revolution easy, before it stops. That way you dont have to fiddle around with PTO line up problems.

/ Boomer Problems #14  
The PTO stub on the TC35D Boomers has a PTO brake that locks the PTO stub and will not allow it to turn any. I nomally hook up the 3PH and lift the implement as required to allow rotation of the implement's PTO shaft. My tiller is the one that always requires me to do this. It's just the way the design works and nothing is wrong.

DieselMonk, does you TC55DA allow the shaft to be rotated some? I'm surprised since the PTO designs are similar. I do know that tractors with a mid-pto can have some rotation of the rear PTO stub when the mid-PTO is selected/engaged.

/ Boomer Problems #15  
I took over my brothers 35 Boomer , when I went to hook up my pull behind finishing mower the PTO on the tractor would not move. I read thru the book looking for some little triccould not find any. I had to get help and turn the gearbox on the mower to hook to the tractor..............any idea how to free this up or what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks
Ed
If it has Independant PTO it probably has a PTO brake that will not let the shaft spin.

/ Boomer Problems #16  
Thanks guys what a PITA that will be.............I have a TC29DA that is NOT like that.Oh well......

/ Boomer Problems #17  
Thanks guys what a PITA that will be.............I have a TC29DA that is NOT like that.Oh well......

My TC55DA 's PTO shaft will turn a 3/4 of a turn before it stops with the engine off. I let the engine run, I can't turn the shaft at all (the PTO brake must be on).

/ Boomer Problems #18  
Hi! I am new to this forum so I hope that I am doing this right! We have a 2010 Boomer 50 with a problem and according to the dealer no one else in the world is complaining of this. We have repeatedly broken both the left and right side three poing hitch stabilzer bars. First they bend and then they eventually break. We bought the tractor new and are only using new NH three point attachments that are rated to go onto this model tractor. Please, someone tell me that they have had this problem as well...and how did you resolve it?

/ Boomer Problems #19  
Mnfarmer, I'd suggest your posting in the LS forum as well. The Boomer 50 is really an LS tractor that is rebadged as a New Holland. There might be some more support or experience for you in that forum in addition to the New Holland forums.

/ Boomer Problems #20  
Hi! I am new to this forum so I hope that I am doing this right! We have a 2010 Boomer 50 with a problem and according to the dealer no one else in the world is complaining of this. We have repeatedly broken both the left and right side three poing hitch stabilzer bars. First they bend and then they eventually break. We bought the tractor new and are only using new NH three point attachments that are rated to go onto this model tractor. Please, someone tell me that they have had this problem as well...and how did you resolve it?

I think this is your problem yea?
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...258884-boomer-30-broken-stabilizer-mount.html