Bought a Miller Multimatic 200

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #11  
Yeah, been eyeing the Multimatic 200 for homeowner/hobbyist use. What other MTS are out there for less money? I am not as concerned about the portability especially if it comes with a much higher price tag for similar features/rating.
There are some really good deals out there on the net on TA units.

We're running a special for tbn'ers on our MTS 200 for 950.00 including all torches and pedal.
The MTS250S is 1250.00. With spool gun 1500.00
prices include shipping to lower 48.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #12  
There are some really good deals out there on the net on TA units.

We're running a special for tbn'ers on our MTS 200 for 950.00 including all torches and pedal.
The MTS250S is 1250.00. With spool gun 1500.00
prices include shipping to lower 48.
Thanks Mark... I will investigate.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #14  
If you buy an Everlast Mig machine can I come over and play with it? :drool::D
Absolutely... I will take that as free personal training! :cool2: I hope you are close to Seabeck, WA! But somehow, I don't think I should be so lucky.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #15  
Personally if I was close enough, I'd leave my crap at home and head over to Shield Arcs playhouse!:cool2: He'd probably have to get a restraining order to get rid of me. :D

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #16  
This whole MTS welder thing has got me going... wanted a welder forever but the occasional task just couldn't justify it... but also the little project just didn't get done. Just knew that if I got a stick welder, I would want a MIG, and then there is aluminum. Now that I have reached the wise side of 50, I want to continue to explore and learn and do things that will end up costing me more than hiring it out. My only 'saving' grace is that I think that I will only live once and the pleasures I seek are not so bad... are they?

Is $1500 what you need to spend to get to play with most all the methods and have enough power so that you won't kick yourself in a couple years because you are lacking? :confused3:

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #17  
You don't really need to have every type of machine. Start off with something decent and go from there. Shouldn't cost anywhere near $1500.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #18  
You don't really need to have every type of machine. Start off with something decent and go from there. Shouldn't cost anywhere near $1500.
I hear you... believe me. I have access to a small MIG Lincoln but it's 40 miles away and I hate to be on someone else's schedule. What do you consider as decent? I already have projects lined up involving aluminum. I am all ears. :chihuahua:

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #19  
Absolutely... I will take that as free personal training! :cool2: I hope you are close to Seabeck, WA! But somehow, I don't think I should be so lucky.
I'm about 20-miles south of you, on the hill above Stokes Auction. ;)

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #20  
Personally if I was close enough, I'd leave my crap at home and head over to Shield Arcs playhouse!:cool2: He'd probably have to get a restraining order to get rid of me. :D

I thought the same. Step son is in SF, a visit to see him might be extended to move in with ... I mean visit ... Shield Arc.