Bought a Miller Multimatic 200

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200
Genuine experience SPECIFICALLY with regard to the MultiMatic 200 on steel projects (less than 3/8" steel) will help the most.

I have a feeling a lot of people would like to be able to find genuine experiences with a combo welder. Considering the number of amateurs who use the forum for info, I am quite suprised how difficult it is to find info on these combo welders. Understood its not the single/only machine a pro welder would choose but nobody would ask that.

Thx for keeping on-topic.

Last edited:
   / Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #22  
Sodo, sorry if I started to derail this thread... I got a little excited as this topic is of serious interest to me. I am definitely interested in real life findings by amateurs! I will try to keep my mouth shut since I have little to share and a lot to learn. :ashamed:

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #23  
Sodo, sorry if I started to derail this thread... I got a little excited as this topic is of serious interest to me. I am definitely interested in real life findings by amateurs! I will try to keep my mouth shut since I have little to share and a lot to learn. :ashamed:

No need. This is the inner net. Your allowed to go off on tangents and the like

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #25  
I have the millermatic 200 but have only done aluminum projects so far with it. One was a cart for it my plasma cutter and my air compressor the other is a dog box for the back if my truck still in progress. So far really happy with it. The spool gun works very well for me. I'm sure the mig will work just as well. When it warms up some I have some steel projects to do. If you guys are interested I can take some pics of the two projects I've worked in so far with it.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #26  
I have the millermatic 200 but have only done aluminum projects so far with it. One was a cart for it my plasma cutter and my air compressor the other is a dog box for the back if my truck still in progress. So far really happy with it. The spool gun works very well for me. I'm sure the mig will work just as well. When it warms up some I have some steel projects to do. If you guys are interested I can take some pics of the two projects I've worked in so far with it.
By all means, Fordman. Pics are ALWAYS appreciated.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #27  
By all means, Fordman. Pics are ALWAYS appreciated.

Here you go just snapped a couple quick pictures.

IMG_1159.jpgIMG_1160.jpgIMG_1161.jpgIMG_1164.jpgIMG_1165.jpgIMG_1166.jpg

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200
Understood not everyone is on the forum looking for information, or has a job to do.

/ Bought a Miller Multimatic 200 #30  
It's really hard to tell how it welds by the pictures. Maybe some better pics of the welds would be better than pictures of the whole project?:anyone: