Brake switch

/ Brake switch #11  
I called dealer this morning and there are no brake lights and no brake lights through the 7 pin implement connector. Atleast I know I am not crazy; I climbed all over the tractor and couldn't find a switch. I suppose mystery solved and have a good day!

That's what I figured all along. Kind of stupid!

If you're on the road like I am sometimes it would be nice for people to know you are slowing to turn in. It seems like if you've had the hazard lights on, then you switch to a turn signal, people completely ignore the change from both lights flashing to just one side flashing.

I wonder if the 60 series has them?

/ Brake switch #12  
Well I can tell you that the Grand L 4240 and the 5740 cab models do have the brake light bulbs and wiring for the brake lights because while I was in under the dash I found a two cavity plug and joined the two wires together and the brake lights came on. The only thing that's missing was the brake light switch then I thought about it and realized I never touch my brake anyway because it's HST and maybe that's why Kubota never put the switch in.

/ Brake switch
The slow vehicle emblem and hazard flashers are for road. According to dealer, no tractors use them. I also found the wire terminals under the dash. The tractors are equipped with all essential wiring but no brake switch.

/ Brake switch #14  
I call bull sh*t on the dealer. Maybe no Kubota tractors use them but there tractors that have brake lights.

/ Brake switch #15  
The slow vehicle emblem and hazard flashers are for road. According to dealer, no tractors use them. I also found the wire terminals under the dash. The tractors are equipped with all essential wiring but no brake switch.

If you use your brake then its worth doing. Its not hard to install a switch. Go for it.

/ Brake switch #17  
If you use your brake then its worth doing. Its not hard to install a switch. Go for it.

I'm going to check to see if my open station has the wiring in place.

/ Brake switch #19  
I'm betting it do. :thumbsup:

Well, the light is wired for the dual filament bulb but I can't find the other end of the wires.

image-2298482678.jpg

image-2441152614.jpg

Turn signal and running lights only.

Attachments

• image-2576835732.jpg
    image-2576835732.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 122
   / Brake switch #20  
If you ever find where they go update us on their location. It might be nice to rig up a brake switch

Dave