Brake switch

/ Brake switch #21  
If you ever find where they go update us on their location. It might be nice to rig up a brake switch

Dave

I'm looking at my RTV to figure out what the brake switch it uses looks like, maybe it can be used on our tractors. That is if I ever find the other end of the wires.

/ Brake switch #22  
Anyone had the dash apart on a M? Cannot figure out how to get to the fifth and final bolt with out removing the hood?

/ Brake switch #23  
Well first off i will say i have a Kioti and not a Kubota, that being said my question is....why do tractors need brake lights?

My kioti has them, but i cant figure out why. who needs them.

its not like your going to be out in traffic with the tractor. if you are, you BETTER have emergency lights...beacons..etc... not brake lights:laughing: :confused:

/ Brake switch #24  
Well first off i will say i have a Kioti and not a Kubota, that being said my question is....why do tractors need brake lights?

My kioti has them, but i cant figure out why. who needs them.

its not like your going to be out in traffic with the tractor. if you are, you BETTER have emergency lights...beacons..etc... not brake lights:laughing: :confused:

Yeah ha ha :confused: Keep on laughing.

I'm on the road everyday with mine. They are needed. When you slow to turn in a field people do not realize you are slowing down and nearly rear end you.

Since you don't have the tractor in question and you have brake lights but don't need them why don't you go play somewhere else and let us be!

/ Brake switch #26  
Oh well. No one said it was going to be a perfect life :p :p :laughing:

Now that is funny.
There are probably more cars in my county than his whole state. And that's a fact Jack.

/ Brake switch #27  
Yeah ha ha :confused: Keep on laughing.

I'm on the road everyday with mine. They are needed. When you slow to turn in a field people do not realize you are slowing down and nearly rear end you.

Since you don't have the tractor in question and you have brake lights but don't need them why don't you go play somewhere else and let us be!

agreed i was slowing down to turn left and had my turn signal on started to turn left and some a$$hole in a jeep grand cherokee decided to pass me i almost side swiped him with my loader as i had already started to make the turn when i looked to seen him coming.

/ Brake switch #29  
Well now your sounding happy, happy happy :laughing:

Yeah buddy.

Here is what the brake switch on a RTV looks like, first with the brake "off" and then with the brake "on". Please don't mind the dirt and seed residue, I use it as intended. :)

image-4117658984.jpg

image-2405466242.jpg

/ Brake switch #30