Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT!

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #1  

ImAshton

Tractor
Kubota B3030
Ten minutes after delivery of a "Brand new Kubota B3030 with front loader" and seeing my son and I play with it, my wife wanted to drive it too! I am sad to say she operated the Front Loader better then myself and my son, for now. This is my third Kubota, my only wife and I have been married 22 years...ya think she is trying to tell me something? Where I made my mistake is taking a temp delivery just to play with it and having to have it picked up again to install the belly mower, the backhoe, the spacer couplings, and the 40 amp alternator. I could have practiced!

Wife On Brand New Kubota B3030 - Tractor Videos - Kubota, John Deere, New Holland and More

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #2  
Nice ! Who wouldn't love a B3030 ??!! Cute golden too ! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the new tractor. :licking:

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #3  
Congrats on the new tractor! You have to keep an eye on those wives. When Barlows delivered mine, I was helping the driver put the ramps back on the trailer, turned around and the wife was heading down the driveway with mine. Needless to say I was not the first to drive it.

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #4  
... my only wife and I ...
I hope so! :D

My wife loves mine (or maybe just me) enough that she's willing to let it be parked in the garage while her new car sits outside. Now that's a real test. :laughing:

Congrats fellow owner :thumbsup:

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT!
Thanks Guys
As luck would have it, I was able to be the first person to back it off the trailer and drive it off. What was even cooler, when my wife asked what I would use the FEL for? pulled up to an old fallen tree with debris and branches that were blocking some of our property and pushed it into a pile. It even got better when the tilt type delivery trailer came to pick up the tractor. When my wife and sons saw the trailer and asked how I was going to get the tractor onto the trailer with out ramps, I idled up to the trailer, took the bucket and pushed down on the trailer while it tilted and I drove up. My 17 yr old son said, (that is the coolest thing I have ever seen) I need to update the post to (family loves my new tractor?)

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #6  
My wife has pretty much taken over the BX2660, so I am stuck with the Case or 5030 with AC...

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #7  
Well, my wife was the one that insisted on the B3030 over the B3200 because she wanted the creature features and above all, liked the HST pedal (treadle?). I didn't disagree, I liked the position control on the 3 point.

Since the B3030 was delivered, she has only hitched a ride on the BH seat, hasn't shown interest in the tractor outside of that so, the B3030 is all mine :cool2:.

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #8  
Well, my wife was the one that insisted on the B3030 over the B3200 because she wanted the creature features and above all, liked the HST pedal (treadle?). I didn't disagree, I liked the position control on the 3 point.

Since the B3030 was delivered, she has only hitched a ride on the BH seat, hasn't shown interest in the tractor outside of that so, the B3030 is all mine :cool2:.

Heck, I started out looking at 30-35 HP open station tractors and my wife "talked me into" getting the Grand L5030 HSTC instead:thumbsup:

I sure know what you mean about the creature comforts/3-point as these quickly took the 3200 and L3400 etc out of the running. They are good tractors, but I liked the tilt steering, seat etc. on the Bxx30 and Grand L.

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #9  
Ten minutes after delivery of a "Brand new Kubota B3030 with front loader" and seeing my son and I play with it, my wife wanted to drive it too! I am sad to say she operated the Front Loader better then myself and my son, for now. This is my third Kubota, my only wife and I have been married 22 years...ya think she is trying to tell me something? Where I made my mistake is taking a temp delivery just to play with it and having to have it picked up again to install the belly mower, the backhoe, the spacer couplings, and the 40 amp alternator. I could have practiced!

Wife On Brand New Kubota B3030 - Tractor Videos - Kubota, John Deere, New Holland and More

All's I can say is BIG MISTAKE letting SWMBO drive "your" tractor! Now you're going to have to wait your turn to drive "your" tractor!

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #10  
Bout anything my wife uses,breaks pretty soon!No way would I let her on my kioti[course models vary]