Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT!

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #11  
Thank goodness mine shows no interest in my tractor!! :laughing:

It's just 'cuz I've failed to mention, "Oh come on, babe, you outta try it out. It's got a hydrostat transmission, drives easier then your car." (her's is a stick)

(plus she doesn't like the color orange!!!)

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #12  
Nice tractor! My wife didn't really warm to the BX25 until she began to see some of the jobs I started doing with it around the house. She's definitely on board with it now, though I doubt she'll ever want to drive it. Best of luck! :thumbsup:

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #13  
First welcome to TBN.
Congrats on very fine investment.
Always good to see better half take part even tho may could down on your seat time. :)

Good looking pup. :)

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT!
I have to be honest, I was a little worried about her breaking something. A stick hitting the fuel filter, catching the ROPS on a tree but all ended well. I have a twenty year old L2050 gear driven tractor and I never really let the kids or my wife play around on it too much because if you weren稚 paying attention, you could get in a bind. The B3030 is a very forgiving and easy to operate tractor. This is my third Kubota and my first HST and I absolutely love it. The only issue I may have is the factory spacer couplings I added may interfere with the 60 inch MMM. I will keep you guys updated.

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #15  
Ten minutes after delivery of a "Brand new Kubota B3030 with front loader" and seeing my son and I play with it, my wife wanted to drive it too! I am sad to say she operated the Front Loader better then myself and my son, for now. This is my third Kubota, my only wife and I have been married 22 years...ya think she is trying to tell me something? Where I made my mistake is taking a temp delivery just to play with it and having to have it picked up again to install the belly mower, the backhoe, the spacer couplings, and the 40 amp alternator. I could have practiced!

Wife On Brand New Kubota B3030 - Tractor Videos - Kubota, John Deere, New Holland and More

looks good --

-- please keep the dog leashed / in the house around running equipment -- it's how accidents happen -- :(

Wife driving tractor update. Good news is the 60" belly mower fits the B3030 with spacer wheel couplings and R4s, bad news is I had to cancel the backhoe. Reasons for the backhoe backout is 1. alot of trouble to take it on and off & belly mower conflicts 2. I can buy a mini excavator for less 3. I ran out of money

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #17  
It's good to have your wife on your side when it comes to tractoring.. Less resistance to buying lot's of implements and such..

It looks like your golden wants a ride also! LOL

Yeah Chowder wanted to ride but we have a wagon for him to ride in. He is a city dog and hasnt quite learned all the country dog rules around tractors and equipment. He's a blast to have out there though, great retriever in the bayou and on the ski boat.

/ Brand New B3030! & Wife LOVES IT! #19  
Good news is the 60" belly mower fits the B3030 with spacer wheel couplings and R4s,

That is interesting. I had thought about getting those spaces but with the mower on and looking down at the space between the deck and tires now, I could not imagine that if the tire was moved over that there would be room? How much space it between the tire and the deck now with the mower in the raised position? If you tilt the deck, does it hit the tire? Thanks for any insight!

I first drove the tractor without the spacers just to play around with it while the mmm was being delivered. I just got back from a extended trip and will take final delivery this weekend. I did call the dealer though about the space problem with the MMM w/couplings and he confirmed no issues, was close but no issues. I will put it through the paces this weekend and let you guys know about the spacer couplings and 60" MMM. Will take pictures and vids of up/down lock/unlock pinned/unpinned and other stuff I am curious about also.