Branson 2810/3510

/ Branson 2810/3510 #21  
There are a lot of 3 point bachoes out there that have not had a problem.
But I personally believe the 3 point hoes are to much stress on the tractors bellhousing.
I am considering a backhoe in the future and I will spend the extra money for a subframe model.

/ Branson 2810/3510 #22  
Dave71

<font color="blue"> "branson BH is about $4500"</font>

If you can buy it for $4500 I would say buy it that's a bargain.

<font color="blue"> "Any comments on weather I should even consider the 3-point hitch " </font>

Yes, I wouldn't. I am sure some people will swear by them. I just don't think it is worth the risk on a compact tractor.

<font color="blue"> "it can only dig 6' deep " </font>

Even though you may not need to dig deeper you will have to move the tractor much less with a 7.5 back because of the extra reach.

<font color="blue"> " does this indicate the width of the bucket or length? "</font>

Width. most common is 13"-16".

Good luck
Chipperman

/ Branson 2810/3510 #23  
I'd like to echo what Chipperman said. The 3-point hoe is not recommended. We have sold some on our used imports for the occasional light use and have not had problems, but it is certainly not a desirable situation, and if the tractor gets damaged I doubt that either the manufacturer of the hoe or the tractor would take care of it.

Another advantage of the sub-frame, at least on the Branson (and surely on the Century as well) is that you can remove the backhoe in less than 2 minutes.

You can put the B7620 hoe on the 10 series Bransons, we sold 4 3510 TLB's this week, 3 of them with the 7620. With the R4 tires it is a great package

Attachments

• 268121-3510TLB front.jpg
    268121-3510TLB front.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 356
   / Branson 2810/3510 #24  
Here's a picture of a 3510 with a 7620 hoe on it. This is a better picture than the one above I think.

Attachments

• 268122-3510TLB rear.jpg
    268122-3510TLB rear.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 371
   / Branson 2810/3510 #25  
Some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Branson 2810/3510
OK... *pant*pant*

I've visited about every dealer ship in a 30 miles radius (about 6 dealers) who sell compacts. I've driven the NH TC40, NH TC33, Kobota 3430, JD 990, JD 4510, Kioti DK34, and the MF 1433V (used) and I still didn't get to the Branson dealer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif *phew* What a day!

Heres my sub total for the day:

(All quotes are R4 tires and a front loader.)

JD 990 - $18,270
JD 4510 - $20,800
Kobota 3430DT - $17,500
Kioti DK34 - $16,200
MF 1440V (New) - $17,344
MF 1433V (Used) - $14,500
NH TC40 - $19,700
NH TC33 - $15,900

I've had to endure lectures about single or dual hydralic pumps, turning radiuses, Clutches, Hydrostatics, dual stage pto's, sliding seats, telescopic steering, Powerverse-a-thingy, Green sux because..., Red sux because..., Orange sux because..., jezz, can't we all just get along?!

I've got about 10,000 pages of literature to go through, 9 videos, 6 dvd's and a partridge in a pear tree!

I've yet to figure out whos got the bomb but, I sure like the Kobota the best so far...

I do know that JD sure does like to throw thier weight around when it comes to longevity and price!

I just can't wait to try the Branson now!

The only thing is, my brother-in-law has a good point... If Branson/Century was to go out of business, god forbid, where would you get service & parts?

Just cusious if anyone else may have a solution or brand that may have compatible the parts.

Thanks again for all the insight! There sure is alot to consider before buying one of tractors, I had NO IDEA!

/ Branson 2810/3510
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The only thing is, my brother-in-law has a good point... If Branson/Century was to go out of business, god forbid, where would you get service & parts? )</font>

It really applies to them all. Every one of those machines is made overseas. Branson/Century are made by a huge Korean company that isn't simply going away. For one thing, they build engines and tractors for other companies too.

About the only thing that would disrupt the parts supply would be some sort of major world upheaval, such as a major pacific theater war. It would disrupt the supply for all these brands, so worrying about Branson/Century alone is a bit unrealistic.

Beyond that, the majority of parts probably have metric standard equivalents. Bearings, hoses, filters, fasteners, electrical and hydraulic components should all be available from numerous suppliers without undue difficulty.

Diesel parts would be harder to come by, but still doable. There are a lot of weird, orphan diesels running today. When there is a market , someone usually makes parts for them.

And a good machinist can make virtually any part for any product, given a little time and financial incentive.

Kukje, builder of Branson and Century is a big company, growing bigger. Don't worry about it. Worry instead about doing business with a brand that is losing market share. That is the one you are most likely to have difficulty finding parts for.

SnowRidge

/ Branson 2810/3510 #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The only thing is, my brother-in-law has a good point... If Branson/Century was to go out of business, god forbid, where would you get service & parts? )</font>

First of all Kukje is going nowhere. They have contracts with Cummins and John Deere. American Jawa got started selling Jawa motorcycles. They're a great marketing company and been in business a long time. The Branson distributor is the new guy on the block and are probably the most susceptable. From what I see they are doing very well and seriously doubt any problems with them either. For about $20 in decals, any Branson owner can suddenly be a Century owner. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The ROPS and VIN plate on my Century both make reference to Branson. I would be much more concerned about how you like the tractor and your impressions of the dealer.
Pacesetter