Bristers Chuck Wagon utv

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #21  
Re: Bristers Chuck Wagon utv

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A local Yamaha/Kawi dealer is selling the Rhino 450 4x4 for $7000 and the Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 for $6400. I can't see paying more for the Chuckwagon with no high/low range, less power, air cooled, less of a dealer network, etc. The only advantage that I can see for the Chuckwagon is that at 47" wide, it's narrow enough to fit in a smaller pickup like a Ranger/Tacoma.
)</font>

I agree. I saw the 4 x 4 Chuck Wagon at TSC today and I liked the Honda engine and windshield. But no local service support, no locking differential, resale value compared to Polaris, Mule, Rhino????
I think that the Chuck Wagon is a little pricey.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #22  

I think the 2WD version may be a decent deal with the quiet tone muffler, windshield, top, brush guard, receiver hitches included for $5134. I just don't see why the 4x4 version is $2400 more. The difference in the cost of the bigger engine is only about $30 from what I've seen online.

The price difference between the Mule 600 2WD and the 610 4x4 is only $800.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #23  

I think the 2WD version may be a decent deal with the quiet tone muffler, windshield, top, brush guard, receiver hitches included for $5134. I just don't see why the 4x4 version is $2400 more. The difference in the cost of the bigger engine is only about $30 from what I've seen online.

The price difference between the Mule 600 2WD and the 610 4x4 is only $800.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #24  

All chuck wagons have a manual rear diff. lock as standard. it is a lever on the dash. Any Honda small engine shop can handle engine service. We have not had any service issues on the 10 we have sold.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #25  

All chuck wagons have a manual rear diff. lock as standard. it is a lever on the dash. Any Honda small engine shop can handle engine service. We have not had any service issues on the 10 we have sold.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #26  

The difference between the 4x4 390 over the 340 2wd, besides the engine,are the front mcpherson strut suspension, the 4wd of course, and hydraulic brakes on all 4 wheels, the 2 wheel drive uses mechanical rear brakes only. We sell the 4wd for $1900 over the 2wd.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #27  

The difference between the 4x4 390 over the 340 2wd, besides the engine,are the front mcpherson strut suspension, the 4wd of course, and hydraulic brakes on all 4 wheels, the 2 wheel drive uses mechanical rear brakes only. We sell the 4wd for $1900 over the 2wd.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #28  

Go ahead and spend a little extra and get an Ezgo ST 4x4 You will love it.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #29  

How much is a little more? Looks like a nice unit, but if it is much more than the Brister, it will be bumping up against lots of other competition. The Brister is great for most of what these type vehicles get used for, it is a good quality low priced unit. There are now dozens of these type vehicles on the market and more coming...

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #30  

I have to agree. After looking at the build quality compared to the name brands and knowing that they will have no real dealer support and no resale value, they seem to be priced at about twice what I'd pay for them. I guess I've been spoiled by owning a dozen or so name brand UTV's. These new entries don't compare well at all when I look closely and I think they are extremely over priced and are just trying to ride the coat tails of this growing market and grab huge profits while they can.