Broke my front end

/ Broke my front end #21  
I've seen that flick, a very good dramatization (not documentary) starring Tom Hanks. Thousands of engineering man-hours, DT and NDT got everything to that point. Despite all precautionary measures, accidents can and will happen but you don't have to ask for it.
Believe it or not, there are schools where you can get educated about operating tractors. There are also books to read about slopes, angles, weights, etc.
Your tractor, your call.

/ Broke my front end #22  
You can't tell me you haven't gone past your Pucker factor on your tractor and realized you shouldn't of done that.
I am new to my tractor , and my manuals don't tell me how to judge what something weights ? or how much slop angle I can traverse? its not till I do it do I find out what my limits are... So I go by: if I can't lift it with the FEL, I will tow it, if I can't tow it , I will leave it... I certainly don't what to brake my tractor...
Somebody remind me never to fly with this guy

//greg//

/ Broke my front end #23  
greg-g ,,, that was uncalled for.. I am not trying to insult people in here way are YOU. :confused:

bob ,, when I learn how to read I will certainly pick up one of them books..:rolleyes:,, thanks for the heads up..:D

/ Broke my front end #24  
with all them comma's.. I'm having flashbacks of 'thingy'

soundguy

/ Broke my front end #26  
grammar, and spelling.. as long as it is still readable isn't a big deal. I now have to type on a lil 'chicklet' laptop keyboard and my spelling errors went up about 50% vs a regular full sized 104 key keyboard...

soundguy

/ Broke my front end #27  
WOW!
But I still feel sorry for those guys trying to punch out War and Peace on their Blackberries.

/ Broke my front end #29  
Have you thought about pulling the other side down, and just checking it for a twisted shaft?

/ Broke my front end
It would not suprise me in the least if the other side was twisted some as well, I may order the second axle just to have it. But I will not dissasemble until it breaks. I only use my tractor for personal, so It wouldn't affect me alot if it fails prematurely. If I was working on contract I would change it for sure.