Bucket link Hack...

/ Bucket link Hack...
This seems like standard tip angle and yes my machine does this. but when you lower the boom it is still like 70-80 degrees max.
So I assume no one has seen the post that I am referring to? Be it on this site or anywhere else?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-06 150312.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 150312.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 51
   / Bucket link Hack...
agree, looked at mine and it will tip the underside of bucket past 90 degrees to ground when full height, all I can think of either he has a seizing pin, something obstructing the mechanics or his bucked has a odd angle to the back mounting,
On my 2006 I added 2 inches to the dogbone and it lost some carrying capacity butt it got more tilt getting the desired result.

/ Bucket link Hack... #13  
I agree with your posts but perhaps you are expecting more out of your machine than it's designed to deliver. 🫣

/ Bucket link Hack...
I agree with your posts but perhaps you are expecting more out of your machine than it's designed to deliver. 🫣
Yes lol. that is exactly what I am trying to do.

/ Bucket link Hack... #15  
Rick by looking at the picture in a post above, the bucket mount is flat on the ground and by the looks of the cylinder it appears to be fully extended (or very close).
Now if you pick up the loader arms about 30-35" that approximately equals the "floor" length of a bucket and add in the arc of those short loader arms AND the built in angle in the bucket.....
I can see where you have a problem and where you only have about 45* full dump at ground level.
I've never mastered the search feature here, but do a search and mention the tool category section and see what you can find.👍
And welcome to TBN!

/ Bucket link Hack...
Rick by looking at the picture in a post above, the bucket mount is flat on the ground and by the looks of the cylinder it appears to be fully extended (or very close).
Now if you pick up the loader arms about 30-35" that approximately equals the "floor" length of a bucket and add in the arc of those short loader arms AND the built in angle in the bucket.....
I can see where you have a problem and where you only have about 45* full dump at ground level.
I've never mastered the search feature here, but do a search and mention the tool category section and see what you can find.👍
And welcome to TBN!
Thanks Rusty
45 at ground level might have been a wee off but maybe 70? but in any case you can not push your machine backwards with the bucket as you can in a typical skidsteer. I have searched with the site tools as much as I can with no luck. Been on here for awhile seeing useful info for the couple of toolcats that I have owned now. I am now wondering if my original question was a post on a different site. I can not find anything about toolcat bucket angles on any site or video lol. seems like a very basic query. tilt your bucket forward and lift your front end up. Zero info on the whole internet hahaha. previous comments seem general as if they have never used a toolcat before lol. that's why I posted on the "toolcat forum"

/ Bucket link Hack... #17  
if you indeed want the bucket to tilt more before I played with the linkage get a quick adaptor plate, weld it 90 degrees to the ground on the bucket then fab reinforcement at the top, this way the tilt would increase when at full lift, you would loose curl back when filling the bucket depending what you are loading

Last edited: