Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days
#2,101  
Here are some new pics from today. Too worn out to add comments today guys...

day132-1.jpg

day132-2.jpg

day132-3.jpg

day132-4.jpg

day132-5.jpg

day132-6.jpg

day132-7.jpg

day132-8.jpg

day132-9.jpg

day132-10.jpg

day132-11.jpg

day132-12.jpg

day132-13.jpg

day132-14.jpg

day132-15.jpg

day132-16.jpg

day132-17.jpg

day132-18.jpg

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #2,102  
That's really looking nice Pete. :thumbsup: Bet your mom is very excited.

#2,105  
They power washed the basement floor, but did not mop it dry afterwards...

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #2,106  
They power washed the basement floor, but did not mop it dry afterwards...

Peter,
Are they going to remove the tile grout scum from the main floor before your mom moves in?
Ron

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #2,107  
Peter:

2 quick questions. Why no refrigerator? I seem to recall that your Mom has a subzero in the old house so I assume Student Services will be moving that today. Also, what are the remaining items on your punch list? Obviously, upper cabinets in the kitchen as well as pulls on the cabinet doors/drawers, backsplash tile, and countertop/sink in the laundry room. You are getting close my friend. Hang in there.
-Stu

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #2,109  
Iam glad this is over . What is final cost sq ft . I have checked this build daily and am happy for you and mom .

#2,110  
Mom is finally moved in. It took 4 guys from 8 am until just after 5 pm, making 2 trips. Fortunately, it is only a 10 minute drive from the old to the new house.

day133-1.jpg

All the furniture is in the proper rooms, but there are probably close to 50 boxes to unpack, and all the electronic to connect. Hopefully we'll get that knocked over the next few evenings.

Stu, the Subzero died last year and was replaced with a Viking, but that stayed at the old house unfortunately (along with the dishwasher, ovens and cook top). I guess it is not like Sweden where people take their kitchen with them. :)

Got in another full day hauling out logs and slash in prep for the deer fence. Probably got 2 more solid days of that before I can start on the fence itself. The dogs are in a kennel until the fence is up.