Buyer's Group

/ Buyer's Group #21  
Does anyone have the list prices for all the attachments available???

ts

/ Buyer's Group
I see Tri-State Bobcat claims to be the largest in the Midwest. Anybody familiar with them?

Burnsville
1800 W Hwy 13
Burnsville, MN 55337

/ Buyer's Group #23  
theoshin said:
Does anyone have the list prices for all the attachments available???

ts

I have the 2006 list prices it is a long list. Do you have some items you are interested in?

/ Buyer's Group #24  
Here are a few, let me know if you want others.
84" angle broom $6120
60" brush cat highflow $6015
62" combo 4in1 bucket $3075
72" mower $4235
SB200 snow blower 66" $4175
Plus hydraulic motor

/ Buyer's Group #25  
wow, i did not realize the brushcat was 6g. an industrial 7ft rhino 3pt is under 4g.

how about the 90 inch finish mower?

thx
ts

/ Buyer's Group #26  
theoshin said:
wow, i did not realize the brushcat was 6g. an industrial 7ft rhino 3pt is under 4g.

how about the 90 inch finish mower?

thx
ts
I do have that one listed, I think it is around $1000 more than the 72" though

/ Buyer's Group #27  
I am a Bobcat dealer , and would be interested in helping you guys out , if all the logistics can be workered out. Im in NW ohio.

The 0% for 42 does end end of March , it may be extended by bobcat , tbut that wont be know until last days of March or 1st of April.

I would be than willing to goto Bobcat and get this hammered out the members here , Even if it means the sale goes to another dealer.

If you all agree , we can proceede.

Scott

/ Buyer's Group
Sounds promising, and your location is good; of course it depends on the price. Is there any benefit in having the machines equiped with the same factory options? Also, will it increase our buying leverage to purchase the same attachment with the intial purchase? Say like everyone orders a bkt and 90" mower?

jmf

/ Buyer's Group #29  
Real world honest answer ( you will find im that way , even if its not what you want to hear) , no the machines do not have to identical , or have a certian attachemnt , or any for that matter. Bobcat is not going to cut the dealer a price break unless we have 100 or so machines , and even then they do not have to be identical.
I do promise , i will not pull a "fast one" on anybody , ill do what i can do , be honest and answer all questions . I will provide you all the info i can. When we get a good feel for the number of units we are talking about then we will have to figure out logistics.
Bobcat and Bobcat dealers do not like dealers playing in each others "sandboxes" (lack of a better word) , I understand why , and as a rep i can appreciate it. I can also understand and appreciate the frusrtaion of members here when they are seeing 10k price differences on the same machine.
Selling Bobcat's puts dinner on my table , i will not jepordise that to make a quick buck . I think most members here can aprreciate that.

If i can sell a toolcat or 2 to the members here , great , if i cant , not a big deal to me , i can at least help you be more informed when you do buy one.

Scott

/ Buyer's Group
What do you think about of panther1400's deal?

"High Flow, 7 pin attach control, Deluxe Road Package, cab A/C & heat, bigger 29" tires not 27", block heater, 90" mower, and bale spears that mount on my pallet fork back plate, no trade in price is $40,000 with all charges included, no tax"