Buying a new GN trailer: tilt or deckover?

/ Buying a new GN trailer: tilt or deckover? #181  
I borrowed a 30 footer for a for a while thinking it was going to be way to long and cumbersome, but it sure was nice. I think you are going to be well served and doubt you outgrow it unless you try.

/ Buying a new GN trailer: tilt or deckover?
I borrowed a 30 footer for a for a while thinking it was going to be way to long and cumbersome, but it sure was nice. I think you are going to be well served and doubt you outgrow it unless you try.

Definitely glad I got the 25+5. I was mostly concerned that I wouldn't fit it into my shop at first, but then I figured it would be close... or that it didn't matter and I could always store it outside. Luckily, it fit!

/ Buying a new GN trailer: tilt or deckover? #183  
Definitely glad I got the 25+5. I was mostly concerned that I wouldn't fit it into my shop at first, but then I figured it would be close... or that it didn't matter and I could always store it outside. Luckily, it fit!

Smart decision by storing it inside! When I had my 32' it was inside also. It helps resale and overall condition of trailer.

When I sold my 32' I bought this 20' tilt thinking it would take up less space in shop. Well it did, but boy did this trailer suck when compared to the gooseneck. Very glad it is gone, along with making a few $$$ off of it. It seemed like the axles were to far forward. Could never get the load balanced.

I've owned trailers from 20' to 53' and never again will I get a tilt bumper pull!

I think Big Tex is a very good brand even though I've never owned one.

Attachments

• photobucket-1360-1372547896273.jpg
    photobucket-1360-1372547896273.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 77
  • photobucket-54701-1372540994185.jpg
    photobucket-54701-1372540994185.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 81
   / Buying a new GN trailer: tilt or deckover?
Smart decision by storing it inside! When I had my 32' it was inside also. It helps resale and overall condition of trailer.

When I sold my 32' I bought this 20' tilt thinking it would take up less space in shop. Well it did, but boy did this trailer suck when compared to the gooseneck. Very glad it is gone, along with making a few $$$ off of it. It seemed like the axles were to far forward. Could never get the load balanced.

I've owned trailers from 20' to 53' and never again will I get a tilt bumper pull!

I think Big Tex is a very good brand even though I've never owned one.

I think that for the cost, Big Tex is about one of the best trailers you can buy out there. Good, quality craftsmanship at a good price. The PJs and Load Trails I was looking at really did look stronger, but they also cost more, too. If I were pulling a trailer down the road 3+ times per week... I would spring for a PJ or Load Trail.

And yes, I was really glad it fit inside! Having things out of the brutal Texas sun really helps prolong the life of machinery and equipment!