Buying from different dealer

/ Buying from different dealer #21  
I’m looking at doing the same thing here. My local dealer is a great guy and I really want to buy from him but he is $2800 more expensive on a new Kioti than an out of state dealer that I also got a quote from. Local guy said that’s the best he can do. I really want to stay local but for that kind of price difference, it’s hard to justify.

/ Buying from different dealer #22  
I have bought local and long distance for both well used and new, used I have absolutely no problem buying long distance;
I know that any maintenance and repair is my dollar and time, the dealers are a information and parts source.
New with a warranty;
I will certainly try and stay local because if I'm looking for warranty repair and am expecting anything more then the minimum from the dealer, such as extra parts while your in there, loaners or reduced rentals, extra effort to have something covered by warranty, maybe getting pushed ahead on other non-critical work to speed up down time, if I didn't purchase from that dealer should I expect to receive any value added service? If you don't support local dealers how are they going to stay in business? When they go out where is your service coming from?
So to each your own but if you buy new from long distance don't bit*ch when your local dealer treats you as you treated him.