Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #21  
^^^^ Does not own a Chinese tractor, but has an opinion based on hearsay.
NO, it's based on my "cheapo" very good friend buying one, then bragging for a time on how much money he saved... He was using it right along side of his dad, who owned a smaller older Massey. (130 to be exact)

My post was also based on a few of the ones I looked at around here, and talked to the unhappy owners, that bought them.

I think all of that, gives me a good place to base my opinion of them, here...

SR

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #22  
My post was also based on a few of the ones I looked at around here, and talked to the unhappy owners, that bought them.

I think all of that, gives me a good place to base my opinion of them, here...

SR
It's a fact that no two people are going to operate and/or maintain their equipment in exactly the same manner, and the Chinese equipment price point does attract a particular demographic, which you must also consider. So, that being said, you have no first hand experience in owning or servicing any Chinese made equipment, which makes your opinion unfounded and moot without proof.

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #23  
I expect any mainline Chinese manufacturer that builds tractors for their home market would be decent. Their food supply and economy depends on them.

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #24  
To add , as a hobby tractor using 50-100 hrs a year where my lively hood did not depend on it, it is a very viable option and for someone who can't afford or don't care about the name. And just can't justify spending $30000-40000 for a tractor with loader. I will honestly say if I needed it for my lively hood, I may spend that and get a name brand. But like any heavy equipment, if it's not maintained. It will have the same fate, whether it's a $30,000 JD or $15,000 DF. And FYI the JD parts or the DF parts are all probably made in china. Mine are at least very reasonable priced and easy and fast to get.

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #25  
Another caveat about self importing. Your tractor could be in one of those containers (24 lost at sea on this trip), and I can't begin to tell you about the hoops you will have to jump through to file an Admiralty insurance claim. Containers are lost at sea more than you think.

Ship listing to stbd.jpg

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #26  
Greetings from China LOVOL tractor

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #27  
I always love the post that say, I've had my china tractor X many years and I have had NO issues... Then go on to tell you how easy it's been for "them" to get parts and the places to get them. lol
For ME, "no issues" means you didn't need any parts!
I find it hard to believe there are tractors that never need any parts, but maybe Chinese bits wear out quicker. My tractor has needed a water pump, glow plugs and now an alternator and it's not yet 20 years old. However both my Massey Fergusons needed water pumps, they both needed a starter rebuild and the 50B is on it's fourth alternator overhaul.

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #28  
I did this exact thing, thru Ali baba and over a period of months thru emails ordered a 50hp no name tractor 504 , with 4in1, back hoe, spreader, post hole digger and 2 slashers, i sold one slasher when it all arrived that covered shipping costs, and as for the rest, let me see, well so far ive made perhaps double my outlay back in work it has done, levelling and earth moving for a new shed slab , new driveway behind farm house, slashing, weeks spent baling, buried dead cattle with back hoe, fencing, harrowing and on and on and on, it always starts first crank, it uses no fuel, it simply does the job as well as any other tractor would, it can be cumbersome as it has a strange gear shift, but it just keeps on keeping on, ive had it 3 years and i also have a small Kubota which im constantly repairing, and the Chinese no name would pull the Kubota backwards, but it is a fair bit bigger.
My advise would be get no less than 50hp, stay away from shuttle shift,(that would likely fail) change oil and grease and ask for a couple of filters thrown in and understand the limits and you will be very very pleased and likely save half your money.
And it still has good resale cause everyone loves a bargain.
Parts are available, you just have to wait to get them shipped, and i agree being handy helps, but who farms and isn't handy.

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #29  
let me see, well so far ive made perhaps double my outlay back in work it has done, levelling and earth moving for a new shed slab , new driveway behind farm house, slashing, weeks spent baling, buried dead cattle with back hoe, fencing, harrowing and on and on and on, it always starts first crank, it uses no fuel, it simply does the job as well as any other tractor would,
IF I could get a china tractor that does all that and still used NO fuel, I'd get one too!

My tractor has been very reliable, makes me money and does a lot of jobs around here, but the darn thing uses a bit of fuel!

SR

/ Buying new Chinese 40 hp tractor with front loader and back hoe #30  
Talk to OWNERS, not "knowers".
I bought my 2007 28 HP Jinma unassembled and for $11,000 I got a 4x4 tractor, 5' finish mower, 5' box blade' 5' tiller' and the loader. Assembling it assured me that everything was tight and quality fluid installed. almost 1100 HRS on it now, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Glow plugs, a GM 1 wire alternator, couple hoses, and maintenance. Very basic old school designed tractors that are easy to maintain or repair. NAPA has all my Wix filters on hand. Parts are in my mailbox a couple days after I make a phone call. I've dealt with other brand tractor repairs and often they have to order parts too, I just order my own. Veerry good suppliers on here.
I sickle mowed 35 acres with a 7' and I used 9 gallons of fuel.
I now run a 7' finish mower and a 5' snow blower but I know it would handle a 6'. Tough little machines if you have a brain and don't abuse, but use.

I know it pizzes my neighbors off when I have to use my "chinese junk" to snow blow or sickle mow or rake cuz their David Bradley, Farmal M, JD 2010, or Ford 8N is down AGAIN! Of course mine is decades newer too.