BX 2350 inquiring minds...

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #1  

santacruzer

Bronze Member
On another tractor site there is a discussion about the jerking when you pull your foot off the reverse pedal on BX 2350s in particular. I have a 2350 HTS I bought new in 2008.

The tractor works well with the exception of the abrupt, to put it mildly, whiplash stop in reverse.

A number of people on this other site are selling off their BX 2350 and buying a BX 2360. The BX 2360 in addition to the abrupt stop being eliminated also has a metal body.

I would like to have some opinions on what some of you 2350 owners think.

Thanks, Paul

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #2  
I have a BX2350 and while I agree the abrupt stopping is a problem, I bought the tractor knowing this was an issue. Before I bought I had driven several BX2350s at local dealerships and decided I could live with this annoyance. I can't afford to sell my tractor and buy another new one. This is the only real complaint I have with this tractor. I have learned to drive it in a way that minimizes the problem.

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #4  
On another tractor site there is a discussion about the jerking when you pull your foot off the reverse pedal on BX 2350s in particular. I have a 2350 HTS I bought new in 2008.The tractor works well with the exception of the abrupt, to put it mildly, whiplash stop in reverse.A number of people on this other site are selling off their BX 2350 and buying a BX 2360. The BX 2360 in addition to the abrupt stop being eliminated also has a metal body.
I would like to have some opinions on what some of you 2350 owners think.
Thanks, Paul
How did you ever miss reading these 2 threads on TBN?

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...kubota-bx-series-ridiculous-transmission.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/146853-hello-bx2660-goodbye-bx2350.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...kubota-bx-series-ridiculous-transmission.html

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #5  
On another tractor site there is a discussion about the jerking when you pull your foot off the reverse pedal on BX 2350s in particular. I have a 2350 HTS I bought new in 2008.

The tractor works well with the exception of the abrupt, to put it mildly, whiplash stop in reverse.

*A number of people on this other site are selling off their BX 2350 and buying a BX 2360. The BX 2360 in addition to the abrupt stop being eliminated also has a metal body.
*I'd like to read up on this .
What is the link to the site?

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #6  
I got one that is a year old and about 200 hours on it. At time it can be annoying and at other times I hardly notice it. If the revs are up high and you are in high range, it can be pretty bad. If you are in low range and the revs are down a little, you don't notice it.

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #7  
You just need to take your foot off the accelerator slowly, just as you would when going forward.

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #8  
I just got use to slowly raising my foot from the treadle and have no issues with it, Yes Kubota should come out with a fix for the older models.. on their dime

/ BX 2350 inquiring minds... #9  
It is a problem for some people but I have learned to feather my foot off reverse to the point it's become a habit and I don't think about it. When I'm back blading it's nice to have it stop quick if I need to.

kj