BX 25D front loader forks

/ BX 25D front loader forks #21  
Id love to find user reviews with the Tach-n-Go system. It is substantiall.y lighter than anone elses setuo, including Kubota's. I like the 3pt use as the 3pt will far outlift the bucket, but I think the lack of adjustable forks makes it hard. I have small pallets I made for my walk behind tiller, mower, aerator, dethatcher, etc. Will I be forced into larger standard pallets to accomodate the forks? Also, you cant separate the forks from the frame, so storing the forks now takes up floor space. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Try contacting Jery over at Mytractortools.com. He's a great guy to deal with - and his products are high quality - at least judging by the piece he made for me. I was dealing with him extensively last year when he made me a special adapter for my B3200 so I could use his grapple system. Unfortunately other things have gotten in my way and I haven't yet been able to follow up on my end of the deal and get it installed. But I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and the product I got was a quality piece.

If you're looking for recommendations he might be able to throw a few other people your way to give some testimonials.

/ BX 25D front loader forks #22  
Id love to find user reviews with the Tach-n-Go system. It is substantiall.y lighter than anone elses setuo, including Kubota's. I like the 3pt use as the 3pt will far outlift the bucket, but I think the lack of adjustable forks makes it hard. I have small pallets I made for my walk behind tiller, mower, aerator, dethatcher, etc. Will I be forced into larger standard pallets to accomodate the forks? Also, you cant separate the forks from the frame, so storing the forks now takes up floor space. Any thoughts are appreciated.

You could buy a set of fork for the loader and make a adapter so you could use them on the 3PH.

I use my 3PH fork all the time.