BX Battery Cover Part Number

/ BX Battery Cover Part Number #1  

timalabim

Silver Member
I've got the numbers for all the other kits, but haven't seen the part number for the BX24 Battery Cover replacement. Any Help??

/ BX Battery Cover Part Number
Any Help?

/ BX Battery Cover Part Number #3  
Hi Tim, it is in another post.....If I have time later I will try and look for it....It was a post with the p/n from most of the BX24 common replacement parts...

Good luck...

EDIT:

Hmmm...I couldn't seem to find it...Perhaps Musclford or Singlecoil could help you..I believe they have each recieved and installed new covers on their machines....

I just described the part to my dealer and he said he was aware of the issues and would order me one...

Good luck....

/ BX Battery Cover Part Number #4  
Compliments to Charliebrn - His post for the upgraded part numbers..

I didn't see the pt number for the Battery Cover either.... I don't know If I ever had the part number.... I slightly remember that KUBOTA directly told me they had new ones in production and to have the dealer just order a replacement as they would be shipping the new ones... So I think it was the original part number (Whatever that is).... I don't think they changed it..

I just called my dealer and he's looking into these items for me,, I already had the battery cover, but the part's guy is telling me I'd have to bring my unit in for the service or take it to another local dealer... So, I may have to go that route, but I would like to have the "better seat", upgraded guages, grip kit and fender support brackets if they are available.

He commented that he's never heard of a lot of them, but he would investigate and call me back.... Now we're just waiting....

Good Luck, I'll post my dealers findings....

Here's the link to Charliebrns's post
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...y-bx1850-2350-24-fixes.html?highlight=battery

(Grip Kit (Kubota part number:K2581-9557-0) Contains all the plastic handles and lever sleeves for the levers and knobs. Seems that they go on much tighter than the old ones.

Cluster kit: This is the dash cluster for all the gauges. The first design could accumulate moisture inside, or the hour meter may not work properly
BX1850 Part number K2501-6250-2
BX2350/24 Part number K2581-6250-2

For the original fenders that had a tendency to break...
Fender Kit: Part number K2581-95522

Step stay kit: These are the new brackets that support the floorboard. This is extremely heavy-duty. This has to eliminate any floorboard flex at all. Very impressive fix.
BX2350/1850 part number K2581-9554-0
BX24 Part number K2592-9554-0

All of the above has been incorporated into current production tractors. This should put to bed the notion that Kubota hasn't reacted to the early issues, and reaffirms my decision to buy Kubota, even in the first year of a redesign.

If you have an early BX2350/1850/24, and you have any of the issues above, your dealer can/should fix them with the kits I listed. )

Last edited: