BX1860-BX2660

/ BX1860-BX2660 #41  
I am not convinced that you will keep your current combination of tractors. Oh and by the way the Baby Bota (BX1500) is performing great. I have a little over 150 hours on it. It seems like it has more power now than when Barlows delivered it(maybe its starting to get broke in). John I meant to ask what you had done at the 50 hour service and did you do the work yourself or have Barlows do it?

I did the service. I always use Kubota filters and fluids, I use SUDT not UDT because that's what Barlows sells me and I trust them. I do my own service on my tractors. Haven't in years on cars but if it's possible to enjoy getting on the ground laying and kneeling and exerting all my strength to remove a filter or bolt and trying to figure out if "this" is what they're talking about then I enjoy it. Have 3 to do shortly so I may change my mind if I can't space them out to maybe one this fall then one early spring and then the other late spring of next year. I believe it has helped me understand my tractors a bit better as well as understand most questions/comments posted here even if they don't apply to me at the time.
Glad to hear the Baby Bota is serving you well.

/ BX1860-BX2660 #42  
If anybody needs a winter cab for their kugota BX Tractor that is easy to mount and dismount you have got to look at this web site www.tektite.ca i have one and let me tell you what a nice unit,

Last edited: