BX22 vs TC18 or TC21

/ BX22 vs TC18 or TC21 #21  
Gary there is alot of good info on the BX22 in the Kubota forums. Just do a search, they seem like very capable machines. As for your dealer, it sounds like he is trying to sell you what he has on the lot.

KC

/ BX22 vs TC18 or TC21
He is out of BX22's right now also. I think they push small Kubota's and big New Holland tractors. That is what they have on the lot.... They have several B7500 & B7800 tractors. They all are tempting and have their desirable features.... Decisions

/ BX22 vs TC18 or TC21 #23  
Your dealer may have been steerring you to the kubota.. because that is what he had sitting taking up space.
Don't be afraid of the tc18.. a nice cast iron frame...

And yes.. the tc18 is a bit bigger tractor sizewise than the bx kubota I believe.

I'm partial to blue, though because the kubota dealers down here think there units are $GOLD$ instead of orange... same with J$O$H$N$D$E$E$R$.

In north central florida where I live, the NH dealer, and the MF dealer are the better price deals, with the MF dealer being slightly lower. Though in recent years, their tractors have gotten lighter than i like.. they make a 25 hp model that is physically smaller than a tc18... Since a tractor's work comes from traction.. which is heavilly reliant on weight / hp.. when you cut the weight and up the horse power seems like you get a unit that is good at spinning tires...
again just my .02$.. I like MF.. good solid time tested technology. As for NH.. I'm biased since I own a couple fords and a NH..

Soundguy

/ BX22 vs TC18 or TC21 #24  
Sorry, I had a car dealer ship try some thing just like that many years ago.

KC

/ BX22 vs TC18 or TC21 #25  
Cost of TC 18 set up with a TLB compared to the BX 22 would be about what.
Doug