Backhoe BX23 Bachoe won't come off

/ BX23 Bachoe won't come off #21  
Great info, thanks much. May get to this over the weekend, after 20 other things...

/ BX23 Bachoe won't come off #22  
My neighbor had this problem. We had to cut off the handles that rotate. There was allot of corrosion between the pins & handles/sleeve that rotated around the pins. The replacement sleeves were only $35 ea.

If you don't mind me asking where did you find the replacement handles/sleeves? I have a 2004 BX23TLB and we remove the backhoe about once every 2-3 years which requires a lot of work to get the handles to turn. This time the handles were heated and cut down the side since we were planning on replacing them again with new ones. We called up Messicks and placed the order only to be informed that the price for each handle was -hold on to your hats_ $256.00 each!. We also checked with our Kubota Dealer as well as 5 other suppliers and they told us that the price was set by Kubota and uploaded to the internet. Must have been a recent thing since the search still reflected $28.00. If anyone knows a supplier that has a reasonable price please email me and let me know.

/ BX23 Bachoe won't come off #23  
$256.00! Wow!! That's highway robbery!!!