Buying Advice BX23S 1025R GC1710 All TLB

/ BX23S 1025R GC1710 All TLB #11  
Typical Thread I know
Down to pretty much these though would consider a B2301 with Backhoe no one around here has the 2025 or MF1576 I think
Basically 1 step up is too big for what I need ... but really want a backhoe

Currently
Cannot for the life of me get the local Kubota Dealer to email me a quote on either
Went in on Wed Emailed them directly Thrusday... nothing
thought the 2301 was a tad big for need but figured once all projects done I could selll or keep and not lose much
BX23S is about perfect but would still love the B2301

JD 1025R Got a few quotes same ballpark
Comfortable to sit in **** comfortable
21.2 k in state before tax
19.9k out of state no sales tax
WOW what a diff

GC1710
Looked so awesome until I sat down WOW talk about cheap seats and having to lean over to grab the wheel
I am 6'2 Was so uncomfortable Was really disappointed Loved the look and feel of BH and FEL Seemed well built but if not comfortable before starting How am I going to put 100s of hours on it
Anyone else have this issue? I had to lean over a lot to drive and control FEL
Plus Dealer started above MSRP online not to be an *** but starting 1k above online MSRP and then offering the 1500 MF Discount yeah dont think so

So I would prefer the B2301 but so far the 1025R wins in the fact that after visits and emails those are the only dealers even really dealing

Any thoughts?
I can purchase out of state and pay someone to deliver and save 2k just to begin
the Kubota Dealer here had just always been a pain... this is not my first go round to hear nothing in return Like my 20k means nothing so what if there is an issue?
Seems weird, but maybe they think they are the only game in town

JD here is responsive at least and close but way off out of state price
and MF here offers above MSRP
Sorry to rant... just want a good TLB with dealer support sucks when wants and dealer don't go hand in hand

Have you looked into any of the 'off brands'? I bought an LS mt125 TLB w/ a PHD for $16,900 out the door. There are dealers that ship anywhere for free. TYM is another Big Bang for the buck.. Don't know if there's any dealers near you. I know there are a few "big guys" that have the LS tractors that 'fit' them well.. Just my $.02

/ BX23S 1025R GC1710 All TLB
I would prefer to stay JD MF or Kubota
Neighbor has a NH Boomer, he lilkes it but admits he wishes he got a Kubota

While I plan to keep it a while, I do like the hold up in resale value. Same reason I bought an Accord They run well and can sell them for a premium when finished

Plowhog, I did visit a MF dealer in the area and they were 19900 when MSRP on the website says 18700 I am keeping an eye out for a 1720 to sit on
Will make final decision this week, see what responses I get from various dealers when they get back in the office tomorrow.

/ BX23S 1025R GC1710 All TLB #13  
I love my GC but I’m 5,9. If I would of had an LS dealer closer I would of went with the XJ2025, it is a perfect size, smaller than a compact, bigger than a scut. Decent quality as well.

/ BX23S 1025R GC1710 All TLB #14  
I would prefer to stay JD MF or Kubota
Neighbor has a NH Boomer, he lilkes it but admits he wishes he got a Kubota

While I plan to keep it a while, I do like the hold up in resale value. Same reason I bought an Accord They run well and can sell them for a premium when finished

Plowhog, I did visit a MF dealer in the area and they were 19900 when MSRP on the website says 18700 I am keeping an eye out for a 1720 to sit on
Will make final decision this week, see what responses I get from various dealers when they get back in the office tomorrow.

Don’t pay more than 18k pretax otd on a gc1720, dealers will all work with you at 18, and some will go lower.

/ BX23S 1025R GC1710 All TLB
Well looks like a decision is imminent
Finally heard back from the local Kubota and they were semi in the ball park on a BX23S Have not haggled them yet.
I sent all the offers to the local JD guy for BX23S GC1720 and an out of state 1025R TLB
He responded and beat them all if I pay cash before tax of course but loacl and by the time I ship a tractor across a state it is sixes

Was floored they beat everyone
I do have to wait for it to arrive from the manufacturer.... never thought I'd go green alwayd figured I would wind up with a BX23S

Giving myself the night to think about it